Antex 760RWK 50W Mains Solder Station
• 50W mains powered soldering iron that allows you to start soldering by simply plugging in the iron
• Heats up in 55 seconds to give you a stable and consistent temperature to complete all your soldering tasks
• Temperature ranges from 200°C to 450°C allowing you to store heat in the tip to aid the melting process
• No restrictions on how long you can use this soldering iron as it is mains poweredSpecial feature
• Analogue temperature dial to set the temperature you need for soldering
• Hot air de-solder facility to melt old solder on a joint or PCB boardWhat is included in this kit?
This mains powered soldering station has a 50W output and is supplied with a stand to safely store your soldering iron when not in use. This soldering station has a hot air de-solder facility that saves on wear and tear in the iron. The soldering iron is temperature controlled through an analogue dial on the solder station base so you can set it at the perfect temperature for your soldering job. This will allow you to create the perfect solder joints while saving electricity.What difference does the wattage make?
The wattage of a soldering iron is one of the most important factors when deciding which one to buy. Higher wattage will deliver more power to the iron’s tip, allowing it to heat up quicker. As this is a 50W mains soldering iron, it heats up the tip in under a minute, allowing you to start soldering without having to refill butane tanks or replace batteries.Do I need anything else for this soldering iron?
The only thing you will require with this soldering station is the solder itself which you can get here
|| 50 W
| Warm up time
|| 55 seconds
| Max temp
|| 100 °C - 450 °C
| Run time
| Special functions
|| Temp controlled (Digital) with hot air de-solder facility
|| 3000 g
|| 275 x 225 x 115 mm
| Package contents
|| TC50A Soldering iron (50w)
|| ST6A Stand
|| 760RWK digital solder/de-solder station
|| 700 watt hot air rework tool variable from 100°C to 500°C
|| 2 x hot air rework nozzles
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.