Ideal for general purpose soldering, Fitted with a... Read More
Antex 760RWK 50W Mains Solder Station (used)
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: B11QR
About this product
- 50W mains powered soldering iron that allows you to start soldering by simply plugging in the iron
- Heats up in 55 seconds to give you a stable and consistent temperature to complete all your soldering tasks
- Temperature ranges from 200°C to 450°C allowing you to store heat in the tip to aid the melting process
• 50W mains powered soldering iron that allows you to start soldering by simply plugging in the iron
• Heats up in 55 seconds to give you a stable and consistent temperature to complete all your soldering tasks
• Temperature ranges from 200°C to 450°C allowing you to store heat in the tip to aid the melting process
• No restrictions on how long you can use this soldering iron as it is mains powered
• Analogue temperature dial to set the temperature you need for soldering
• Hot air de-solder facility to melt old solder on a joint or PCB boardWhat is included in this kit?
This mains powered soldering station has a 50W output and is supplied with a stand to safely store your soldering iron when not in use. This soldering station has a hot air de-solder facility that saves on wear and tear in the iron. The soldering iron is temperature controlled through an analogue dial on the solder station base so you can set it at the perfect temperature for your soldering job. This will allow you to create the perfect solder joints while saving electricity.
What difference does the wattage make?
The wattage of a soldering iron is one of the most important factors when deciding which one to buy. Higher wattage will deliver more power to the iron’s tip, allowing it to heat up quicker. As this is a 50W mains soldering iron, it heats up the tip in under a minute, allowing you to start soldering without having to refill butane tanks or replace batteries.
Do I need anything else for this soldering iron?
The only thing you will require with this soldering station is the solder itself which you can get here
|Warm up time||55 seconds|
|Max temp||100 °C - 450 °C|
|Special functions||Temp controlled (Digital) with hot air de-solder facility|
|Dimensions||275 x 225 x 115 mm|
|Package contents||TC50A Soldering iron (50w)|
|760RWK digital solder/de-solder station|
|700 watt hot air rework tool variable from 100°C to 500°C|
|2 x hot air rework nozzles|