Antex MLXS25 25W 12V Soldering Iron
• 25W car battery powered soldering iron that allows you to start soldering by simply connecting the iron using alligator clips
• Heats up in 2-3 minutes to give you a stable and constant temperature to complete all your soldering tasks
• Maximum temperature of 370°C allowing you to store heat in the tip to aid the melting process
• Run time of the soldering iron is dependent on the car’s battery powerWhat is unique about this soldering iron?
This soldering iron connects directly to your car battery so you can work almost anywhere without having to look for a mains power socket. Simply connect the crocodile clips to your battery, wait for the iron to heat up then begin soldering. Its 4.5m cable will allow you to move the soldering iron around without running out of cable so you can get your soldering tasks completed.What difference does the wattage make?
The wattage of a soldering iron is one of the most important factors when deciding which one to buy. Higher wattage will deliver more power to the iron’s tip, allowing it to heat up quicker. As this is a 25W mains soldering iron, it heats up the tip within three minutes, allowing you to start soldering without having to refill butane tanks or replace batteries.Do I need anything else for this soldering iron?
This soldering iron comes with both a soldering iron stand and some solder to get you started. Replacement solder
is available to purchase when the supplied solder runs low.
|| 25 W
| Warm up time
|| 2-3 minutes
| Max temp
|| 370 °C
|| 12 W car battery
| Run time
|| Dependent on battery
| Special functions
|| Can be used outdoors
|| 220 g
|| H 350 x W 135 x D 30 mm
| Package contents
|| MLXS iron 12v 25w with crocodile clips
|| reel of solder
|| basic stand
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.