• Sharpens any knife safely and with total precision
• Even works on knives with serrated blades (breadknives etc.)
• Sharpens hardened knives (e.g. Global, Sabatier)
• Also suitable for sharpening lawn mower blades, without the need to remove them
• Strong suction cup attaches to any flat surface, worktop or wall
• Lightweight - weighs just 75g
• Compact - measures just 6cm (diameter) x 5cm heightA knife sharpener that works in a new way. In place of old-fashioned steel discs, the AnySharp uses hardened tungsten carbide tools at the perfect angle make sharpening easier and give better, sharper results. With expensive hardened steel knives , normal sharpeners do not work as these knives are harder than them. A £60 knife is useless in days if you can't sharpen it! AnySharp's much tougher materials sharpen even the hardest steel knives. It needs much less skill than steel or a stone, so anyone can use it perfectly. Normal sharpeners cannot sharpen serrated blades (like bread knives). Using a sharpening steel is a skilled job on serrated blades, and a flat stone is no use. AnySharp solves this massive problem. The blade sharpening is done at a single point, which allows sharpening of serrated blades as well (not suitable for very fine toothed serrated blades). AnySharp has a uniquely strong, malleable suction cup, that attaches to any flat surface, worktop or wall. No tools or drilling required! The suction is activated by the simple handle. It grips very securely, yet you can move it or store it away,
PLEASE NOTE: Colour of product supplied may vary.