• Sharpens any knife with diamond precision
• Sharpens hardened knives (e.g. Global, Sabatier)
• Even sharpens serrated knives (e.g. bread knives, hunting knives)
• Very safe hands free use, PowerGrip suction attaches securely to any flat surfaceSave your old blunt knives, make cutting easy again
Whether you're slicing meat, dicing vegetables, or carving the Sunday Roast, a sharp blade makes cutting effortless. AnySharp restores a super sharp cutting edge to blunt knife blades that have dulled with use.
Works with all your knives - even serrated blades
The unique, patented AnySharp uses tungsten carbide technology to extend the life of almost any knife. AnySharp works on virtually any knife, including expensive hardened steel knives and even serrated blades (like bread knives and hunting knives), making it unlike any knife sharpener, steel or sharpening stone you've ever used.
AnySharp is safer by design
1. Patented PowerGrip - Safer for you
The AnySharp's unique safety feature is its PowerGrip suction cup base, which attaches securely to any smooth surface or worktop without the need for any tools. In fact, it will attach to any smooth surface anywhere. You can even use it on a vertical surface like a tiled wall! Once it's attached you can sharpen any knife safely single handed - keeping your free hand out of harm's way!
2. Polymer Protector - Safer for your Knives
When your whole knife has been run through, your knife edge may touch as it exits the sharpening tools. The AnySharp has a long-lasting polymer guiding top that is softer than metal, and therefore won't damage the metal edge, making it safe for your knives too.
3. Needs only light pressure. Less chance of accidents
With a totally blunt knife, AnySharp will hone it to a perfect angle, and remove excess metal rapidly the first time you use it. Once sharp, better results are gained by using only light pressure, and only microscopic amounts of metal are shed.
No skill required. Anyone can get great results.