• Provides 660 watts at 1100VA emergency battery power, to allow connected devices to continue to run in the event of a power outage
• A total of six IEC C13 connections provide a 230 volt mains output for your devices
• Provides surge protection to attached devices
• LED display indicates UPS status, alarms alert you to low battery power
• Maintenance-free, sealed, lead acid battery recharges to full capacity in 8 hours
• Device model number: BX1100CIWhat is a UPS?
An uninterruptible power supply (UPS) provides emergency power and surge protection in the event of your mains supply failing. When you lose mains power, any connected devices will be supplied with power stored in the UPS internal batteries. When power is restored, the APC Back-UPS is recharged automatically. A full recharge of this UPS takes approximately 8 hours and provides 660W at 1100VA of emergency power for connected devices. The maximum runtime of this UPS is dependent of the load being drawn at any one time. For example, a single connected computer system drawing 200w of power will continue to run for an estimated 22 minutes after a loss of power on this UPS – enough to save your files and shut down safely.
What connections are available on this UPS?
The APC BR1500GI UPS provides you with a single IEC C14 connection for input power, and six IEC C13 connectors to supply battery back-up power and surge protection for your devices. These would typically be desktop computers, monitors or printers.