Find similar products here
APC Power Saving Back UPS 700VA
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A10TH
About this product
• Provides 405 watts at 700VA emergency battery power, to allow connected devices to continue to run in the event of a power outage
• A total of eight UK mains outlets provide a 230 volt mains output for your devices
• Protects data lines from potential electrical surges and interference
• Four of the UK mains sockets provide back-up battery power for client computers, servers or routers
• The remaining four UK mains sockets protect secondary devices, such as printers or monitors from power spikes and surges
• LED lights act as a warning when the UPS is active, at low battery or overloaded
• Maintenance-free, sealed, lead acid battery recharges to full capacity in 16 hours
• Device model number: BE-700G-UK
• PowerChute personal edition software allows you to monitor usage of your UPSWhat is a UPS?
An uninterruptible power supply (UPS) provides emergency power and surge protection in the event of your mains supply failing. When you lose mains power, any connected devices will be supplied with power stored in the UPS internal batteries. When power is restored, the APC Back-UPS is recharged automatically. A full recharge of this UPS takes approximately 16 hours and provides 405W at 700VA of emergency power for connected devices. The maximum runtime of this UPS is dependent of the load being drawn at any one time. For example, a single connected computer system drawing 200w of power will continue to run for an estimated 12 minutes after a loss of power on this UPS – enough to save your files and shut down safely.
What connections are available on this UPS?
The APC 550G-UK UPS provides you with a single UK mains plug for input power, and four UK mains outlets to supply battery back-up power for your primary devices. An additional four UK outlets provide surge protection to attached devices. Two RJ45 connections are available to provide surge protection for your network data lines.
A single data port allows you to connect the UPS to a desktop, laptop computer or network switch to monitor and manage the UPS using the included software on the connected computer.
What is PowerChute?
PowerChute personal edition is a management tool that allows you to control and monitor the basic functions of your APC UPS when a computer is connected through the UPS data port. You are able to see an estimated battery time, see how many watts are being drawn from the UPS, and set the computer to shut down when the UPS switches over to battery mode. A self-test of the UPS can be run using the PowerChute software, which allows you to make sure the UPS is operating at peak efficiency for when you need it most.
|Product Description||APC Power Saving back UPS 700|
|Visual display type||LED lights|
|Software connected by?||USB|
|PC automatic shutdown||No|
|Surge energy rating||310 J|
|Power Capacity||405 Watts / 700VA|
|Output waveform||Stepped approximation to a sinewave|
|Power Capacity||700 VA|
|Input Connectors and quantity||1 x British BS1363A|
|Output connectors and quantity||4 x BS1363A ( Selector Surge_title), 4 x BS1363 (Battery Backup)|
|Dataline Surge protection||3xRJ45|
|Battery Type||Sealed lead Acid|
|Battery Form Factor||Internal / replaceable|
|Number of batteries||1|
|Maintenace free battery||Yes|
|Max Run Time||81.4 Min @ 40.5 Watt - 3.7Min at 405Watt|
|Recharge time||16 Hours|
|Cables included and length||1 x power cable|
|Weight||6.93 kg (Net)|
|Min Operating Temperature||0°C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40°C|
|Humidity Range Operating||0-95%|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years|
|Switching Time||6ms - 10ms|
|APC power saving Back UPS 700VA|
|CD with Software|