• The Essential SurgeArrest series offers a great value for home equipment and business applications such as small office/home computers
• The P5B-UK will protect your equipment from the threat of bad power
• Input Connector(s) 1 x power BS 1363/Power Output Connectors Details 5 x power BS 1363
• Device Type Surge suppressor - external
• Input Voltage AC 230 V/Frequency Required 50/60 HzWeighing a miniscule 0.7kg, the 5 outlet external surge suppressor with AC230V input voltage is portable, convenient and reduces cord clutter within office or home environments. A right angle plug design allows for your electronics, equipment and furniture to be positioned much closer to the wall too. With 5 power BS1363 output connectors in total, the APC Essential extension lead with a 1.8m power cable and circuit breaker has undergone strict third party testing so you can feel confident knowing your equipment is completely safeguarded from any inevitable power surges, lightning or spikes.
Also featured on the APC Essential SurgeArrest electronic component is a wiring fault indicator. This notifies you when there is a potentially dangerous wiring problem within the wall circuit. Not only that but it’ll let you know if its circuitry has been harmed by a heavy power strike and is unable to provide 100% protection. APC’s Fail Safe Mode ensures that no damaging power surges reach your computer by disconnecting it from the power supply once the circuit has been compromised.
All in all, the SurgeArrest 5 outlet device is an essential surge protection socket for the safety of your electronic equipment. Offering great value for money and reliability that has been commended by over 15 million customers, the APC unit is a must-have for your home or office electronics and comes with a limited lifetime warranty for complete peace of mind.