• Pre-assembled motherboard bundle for easy PC-building and upgrading
• Features an Intel Core i5-7400 Kaby Lake processor clocked at 3.0GHz
• Z270 Chipset gives you faster transfer speeds compared to Z170 and other platforms
• Includes 4GB of Corsair Vengeance DDR4 memory running at 2,400MHz
• Built-in LED lighting options with a variety of eye catching styles and configurations
• Native support for dual M.2 and NVME PCIe RAID setups, for amazing storage speeds
• Ready for Intel Optane memory, the new high speed storage technology
• ASUS 5X Protection III has hardware safeguards for long term durability
• ASUS SafeSlot Core design that has fortified PCIe slots, with better shearing resistance and retention compared to standard expansion slots
• DDR4 overclocking beyond 3,866MHz
• Kaby Lake processor for efficient multi-tasking and great gaming performance
• Fan Xpert 2+ gives you advanced fan control such as auto tuning and extreme quiet modes
• Great for media centre PCs as it has support for Netflix at 4K on Windows 10 (not available on some older/competitor CPU platforms)Make PC Building easy
The Armoury Bundle from Maplin includes a carefully selected collection of CPU, RAM and motherboard, all of which are compatible with each other out of the box. This makes the painstaking and sometimes stressful task of PC building so much easier as it lets you cut down the amount of time you need to spend on checking compatibility and settings across the vast array of PC components available.
The bundle comes pre-assembled, with the components fitted and ready to go. All you need to do is add the other bits such as a case, power supply etc. which you may already have if you are upgrading.Seventh Generation Intel Kaby Lake
The CPU at the heart of the Armoury Bundle is the Intel Core i5 7400, which is made using the Kaby Lake microarchitecture. The Kaby Lake family of CPUs supports USB 3.1 Generation 2, which allows bandwidth of 10GBps compared with 5GBps on previous iterations. Another exclusive feature is Netflix in 4K on Windows 10, which (as of right now) is not available on previous iterations of Intel CPUs. That makes this bundle great for someone who wants an easy to build home theatre PC.ASUS PRIME Z270-P
The motherboard at the centre of the Armoury Bundle is the ASUS PRIME Z270-P. This is an excellent motherboard that has great compatibility with the latest components, and futureproofed support for new technology still in development. It has support for two separate NVMe and PCIe RAID drives to deliver super-fast storage speeds. It’s also Intel Optane ready, supporting new Intel Optane drives such as the recently announced DC P4800X.
The PRIME Z270-P also features ASUS’s industry leading mouse controlled BIOS. This has been improved over time to make it even more appealing, so whether you’re a PC novice or an experienced over-clocker, the EZ and advanced modes help you find your desired options quickly and easily.Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4
This motherboard bundle also features 4GB of Corsair's Vengeance line of DDR4 memory. This memory is great for new builds and upgrades as it is much faster than DDR3, while using less power. Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 gives you better bandwidth and all round better performance when compared to previous iterations. This is due to the higher bus frequency and lower thermal output, thanks to the pure aluminium heat spreader which allows for faster and more even heat dissipation. DDR4 is the right memory to go with if you want a fast and responsive system that loads programs and games quickly and efficiently.
If you require any other PC Components for your build, they are available here:Internal Hard DrivesPC CasesPower SuppliesPC Accessories