ASUS AC1200 RT-AC1200G+ Dual-band WiFi Cable Router
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A86WB
• AC1200 rated provides you with wireless transfer speeds of up to 867Mbps on 5GHz and up to 300Mbps on 2.4GHz
• WAN cable (RJ45) connection enables you to attach this router to an external modem, or extend your network from a pre-existing router
• Simultaneous 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands provide network optimisation by allowing supported device to use the higher frequency
• Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) ports give you maximum transfer speeds to your wired devices
• USB 2.0 port allows you to connect a printer, scanner or external storage drive and use the router as a server and 3G/4G dongles
• ASUS AiDisk allows you to access, share and stream files from your computer to internet-connected devices
• Parental control lets you protect your children from potential danger with website filtering
• Manufacturer part number: RT-AC1200G+
• Prioritise gaming, streaming or applications, using the built-in quality of service (QoS) feature
• Four external 5dBi antennas and ASUS AiRadar technology giving you a more stable, stronger signal at extreme ranges
• Setup a separate guest Wi-Fi network, keeping your personal network password privateWhat does this router provide?
Delivering a great amount of coverage, the RT-AC1200G+ is perfect for larger homes and offices. Its 802.11ac high-speed performance is ideal for streaming 4K Ultra HD (UHD) videos, online gaming and performing other bandwidth-intensive tasks, wirelessly and through a wired connection. Utilising quality of service (QoS), you can prioritise gaming, streaming or applications, to minimise the amount of lag or buffering you may experience. You can also attach this router to a pre-existing one and use it as an access point, with EZ switch allowing you to instantly change configurations.
What can I expect from the wireless connection of this router?
Four external dual-band antennas transmit both 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies throughout your home or office. AiRadar beamforming technology uses 802.11ac technology, high power amplification and exclusive ASUS RF fine-tuning to give you extended coverage, enhanced stability and total combined bandwidth of up to 1167Mbps. With up to 300Mbps on 2.4GHz and 867Mbps on 5GHz. This allows you to perform basic tasks on the 2.4GHz band, while using multiple devices to stream or game on the 5GHz band.
What wired connections are there?
For activities where you want fast and reliable internet performance, for example intense gaming or UHD streaming, you can connect to one of the four Gigabit Ethernet ports. Through the USB 2.0 you can share 3G/4G internet, or access to devices such as a printer or an attached USB storage device, across your network. This makes the router act like a server, so you can have access to media or the printer without being directly connected to it.
ASUS AiDisk support allows you to access, share and stream files from your connected USB storage device to internet-connect devices. Alternatively, you can stream content from the storage device to your mobile device through the AiPlayer app, which is available for Android and Apple devices.
How can I manage this router?
Through the web-based ASUSWRT user interface you can access and set up the router within 30 seconds using just three steps. It is also the platform where you can robustly monitor and control your network, with settings including parental control, setting up a guest network and adding VPN access to your home network.
What does the parental control do?
The advanced parental controls help you protector your children giving you tools such are website filtering and enabling you set access times. This means you can schedule times for your children access and surf the Internet.
64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise , WPA2-Enterprise , WPS support
Low Power Mode:
HD Video Streaming
RT-AC1200G Gigabit Router
Quick Start Guide
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down
Dual Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz
Number Of Ethernet Port:
System Requirements & Software
System Requirements & Softwarekeyboard_arrow_down
Compatible Operating Systems:
Mac OS X 10.1