ASUS AC750 WiFi Range Extender / Access Point
• Expand or create a wireless connection to an existing wireless router to remove weak signal areas
• Up to 733Mbps bandwidth allows for high speed wireless connections
• 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies provide you with wireless optimisation for your devices
• Single 10/100 fast Ethernet connection allows the RP-AC52 to act as a Wi-Fi hotspot for wired LAN networks
• Wireless protected setup allows for hassle free connectivity to wireless routers
• Device model Number: ASUS RP-AC52
• Automatic switching between range extenders and access point modes
• Built-in support for internet radio, using ASUS AiPlayer app What can I expect from this device?
Offering dual wireless network solutions, the ASUS RP-AC52 can be used as a range extender to push your wireless signal from your router further. Alternatively, it can be used as a wireless access point to provide a wired network with wireless functionality. The device can also be used in tandem with your existing wireless network to act as a secondary means of connecting to your network.
What wireless signal does this device offer?
Running on combined 300Mbps 2.4GHz and 433Mbps 5GHz frequencies, you are provided with optimisation for your wireless network. Your day to day wireless functions, such as web browsing, small file transfers and email can be performed on the 2.4GHz band. Heavier network applications such as gaming and HD media streaming can be run across the faster 5GHz band.
Is this device easy to setup?
The ASUS RP-AC52 is flexible and easy to use thanks to automatic switching between range extender and access point modes. Simply attach the device to a mains socket, then connect to a LAN port if using as an access point or press the WPS button to pair with a wireless router to use as a range extender.
Wireless music throughout your home
You can connect speakers to your wireless access point and stream music from any portable device using the free ASUS AiPlayer app. Extra software is not needed if streaming from a Mac or iOS device.
System Requirements & Software
|Number Of Ethernet Port
Wireless Protected Setup (WPS)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.