• Radeon 5450 chipset providing an engine clock speed of 650MHz
• 1GB GDDR3 memory running at a clock speed of 900MHz
• Support for up to two monitors for multiscreen setups
• Maximum DVI resolution of 2560x1600
• Low profile form factor allows for use in smaller cases
• Passive heatsink removes heat from the GPU whilst lowering case noiseWhat can I expect from this graphics card?
An internal graphics card for desktop computers using a PCI Express 2.1 x16 connection, suitable as an upgrade from basic on-board graphics to a dedicated graphics card. Useful for everyday tasks such as web browsing, word processing or displaying media, this HD 5450 from ASUS would be well suited to an office computer or for use in a media centre PC.
What performance will I get from this graphics card?
The HD 5450 provides your system with 1GB of GDDR3 memory running at 900MHz. This will allow you to watch media in 1080p resolution as well as run some 3D intensive games on medium to low quality. Direct X 11 support provides your GPU with a boost, this enables a smoother image with more detail when playing games.
What can I connect to this graphics card?
DVI, HDMI and VGA connections allow you to attach up to two monitors to this graphics card so you can use an extended desktop for office applications. This will provide you with a maximum resolution of 2560 x 1600 when used with a DVI connection.
How much space does this graphics card require?
The small nature of this card with its passive heatsink will allow this card to be used in cases where little room is available. The absence of a fan reduces noise, making for a quiet experience when this card is in use.