• AMD® Radeon™ R7 370 chipset and has a maximum core speed of 995MHz
• 2GB of GDDR5 video memory (VRAM) which runs at 5,600MHz and gives you satisfying graphics performance for gaming at 1080p
• Enjoy many games on medium to high image quality settings at a resolution of 1080p
• Connect a range of monitors to the graphics card with DisplayPort, DVI-D, DVI-I and HDMI ports
• Using a DisplayPort MST hub, connect up to six monitors for improved productivity and gaming experience, with a maximum resolution of 2,560 x 1,600 pixels on each, 1440p supported
• AMD CrossFire™ technology support allows you to connect another graphics card for a performance boost
• Full-sized card that takes up two expansion case slots – please check case and motherboard dimensions first
• ASUS’s DirectCU II and two 0dB fans give you a cool and extremely quiet card
• Manufacturer part number: STRIX-R7370-DC2-2GD5-GAMINGWill this graphics card be the right one for me?
Gaming at 1080p resolutions on a full HD (1080p) compatible monitor can provide you with amazing detailing and an enjoyable experience, and this graphics card will enable you to play most of your games comfortably at such a resolution. It fits into the PCI Express (PCIe) x16 and is based on AMD’s Radeon™ R7 370 chipset. The graphics processing unit (GPU) can achieve speeds of up to 995MHz, when the overclock mode is selected in the supplied GPU Tweak II software. Pairing this with the 2GB of video memory (VRAM) that runs at speeds of 5,600MHz means you can game and watch content at a maximum resolution of 2,560 x 1,600 pixels. ASUS’s DirectCU II and two patented wing-blade 0dB fans cool the card down for silent gaming.What is the performance like on this card?
The GPU is able to achieve clock speeds of up to 995MHz and built-in is 2GB of GDDR5 VRAM that runs at a clock speed of 5,600MHz. These two together, along with the 256-bit memory bus, give you the ability to play many games on medium to high visual (texture) settings at a resolution of 1080p (1,920 x 1,080 pixels). To increase the performance even further you can add an additional R7 370 to your motherboard, since these cards support two-way CrossFire™ (provided your motherboard supports it too). What monitors can I connect to this card?
Connecting a variety of new or old monitors to this graphics card is possible with its DisplayPort, DVI-D, DVI-I and HDMI ports. If you’re looking to connect a VGA monitor to this graphics card you can through the use of a DVI-I female to VGA male adapter (for example, Order Code: A60QG
). With AMD’s Eyefinity™ technology you can use six displays simultaneously. Non-DisplayPort connected displays are limited to two, and the other displays will need to be connected via DisplayPort. You can also game across multiple monitors and the great thing is you don’t need them to be the same resolution.
AMD’s HD3D technology means you can get into the exciting world of 3D entertainment, as long as you are using 3D capable monitor and glasses.What kind of technology have they used for cooling and will it help with overclocking?
ASUS’s DirectCU II cooling technology is used in this card with two patented wing-blade 0dB fans for great airflow around the card. These fans don’t operate until the card reaches a certain temperature, offering silent gaming experience until you start using graphically intensive applications. Two heat pipes touch the GPU directly to provide you with great heat dissipation. Manufactured using auto-extreme technology (a 100% automated production process) and with Super Alloy Power II components, you are provided with a card that has improved performance and longevity.
The GPU Tweak II program allows you to adjust clock speeds, voltages, fan speed and more. Overclocking can be scary for beginners but with the app you can maximise system performance at the click of a button. The program’s integration with XSplit Gamecaster means you can easily stream or record your gameplay through an in-game overlay.