• Asus Over Clocked 1070 MHz Boost clock for better performance and outstanding gaming experience
• DirectCU II achieves 30% lower temps and vastly quieter
• GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interface
• DIGI+ VRM with Super Alloy Power delivers precise digital power for superior efficiency, reliability, and performance
• AMD Eyefinity Technology extends the view across up to displays to immerse yourself in gameplay and entertainment.
• AMD HD3D Technology optimises stereoscopic 3D gaming and movie-watching entertainment.
• Microsoft Direct X 11.2 support brings a new level of realism to gaming on the PC to ensure top notch performance.ASUS Radeon R9280X DirectCU II graphics cards feature an ASUS-designed PCB and a completely new look for the DirectCU II cooler, as well as DIGI+ VRM digital power delivery and robust Super Alloy Power components.
AMD Radeon R9 280X DirectCU II cards have 2048 CUDA cores. They ship with 3GB GDDR5 video memory on a 384-bit interface. For avid PC gamers who demand ultra-high detail and readiness for resolutions beyond full HD 1080p, Asus Radeon R9280X DirectCU II cards deliver extreme cooling, stability, and endurance well above reference card standards.
Exclusive DirectCU II thermal design includes a direct-GPU contact 10mm copper heatpipe and 220% larger dissipation area to boost heat removal efficiency. It performs 20% cooler and 3X quieter than reference.
Proprietary CoolTech fan consists of a hybrid blade and bearing design, with inner radial blower and outer flower-type blades. These provide multi-directional airflow to accelerate heat removal and enable highly stable graphics performance.
Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM has been applied via a power design that uses digital voltage regulators to minimize power noise by 30%, enhance power efficiency by 15%, widen voltage modulation tolerance, and improve overall stability and longevity by 2.5 times over reference.