ASUS AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB GDDR5 Graphics Card
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A23XX
• ASUS AMD Radeon RX 480 chipset with a base clock speed of 1266MHz
• 8GB of GDDR5 video memory (VRAM) running at 8Gbps, which provides incredible gaming performance
• Connect a range of monitors to the graphics card with three DisplayPort and HDMI ports
• Supports up to four monitors for an immersive gaming experience, with a maximum resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels on each, 4k supported
• Supports CrossFire for a solution that delivers silky-smooth gameplay
• Full-sized card that takes up two expansion case slots – check your case and motherboard dimensions first
• The low power consumption teamed with a small fan and heatsink delivers a quiet efficient cooling system
• Three years manufacturer warranty
• Manufacturer part number: RX480-8G
• Virtual reality (VR) ready so you can enjoy a fascinating 360-degree gaming experienceWhat can I expect from this graphics card?
Experience the next level in gaming with the Radeon RX 480 graphics card, which is powered by AMD’s new Polaris architecture. This card brings you multiple features and improvements, innovative technologies and immersive, next generation virtual reality (VR). The ASUS Radeon RX 480 is power-efficient, with only a single 8-pin PCI-E connector needed; and is designed for the PCI Express 3.0 bus architecture, which is also backwards compatible. The RX 480 comes with 14 FinFET and GDDR5 technologies. This, combined with support for DirectX 12 features, gives you fast, smooth and power-efficient gaming experience.
The card can accommodate the latest displays, including VR, ultra-high-resolution and multiple monitors through the power of the new Polaris architecture. It is also plug-and-play compatible with leading VR headsets driven by Radeon LiquidVR technologies – so you’ll be able to hear and feel every movement for an immersive gaming experience.
What is the performance like on this card?
An impressive 8GB of GDDR5 VRAM running at 8Gbps and GPU at 1266MHz provides great graphics-rendering performance, so you can enjoy the latest games with high settings. AMD FreeSync powers the RX 480, which enhances overclocking to give you smooth gameplay. The card also supports CrossFire, delivering silky-smooth gameplay and the great performance. With these features, this card offers the best way to enjoy surround gaming.
How can I connect to this graphics card?
A number of displays can be connected to this graphics card, with three DisplayPort and an HDMI port provided. You’ll be able to futureproof yourself for higher resolution monitors in development, with support for up to 3840 x 2160 pixels through DisplayPort. Up to four monitors can be used at the same time, and with simultaneous multi-projection you can game without experiencing stretched viewpoints.
What software is included?
The included GPU Tweak II software allows you to adjust clock speeds, voltages, fan speed and more. Depending on your level of experience with tuning graphics cards, you can also select between standard or advanced modes. The program’s integration with XSplit Gamecaster means you can easily stream or record your gameplay through an in-game overlay, and a one year premium licence is provided.
PCI Express 3.0
Number Of Display Port Outputs:
Max Number Of Displays Supported:
Number Of Filled Slots:
Number Of HDMI Outputs:
AMD Radeon RX480
Video Memory Type:
Video Memory Capacity:
3840 x 2160
Virtual Reality Ready:
Engine Clock Base:
Memory Clock Speed:
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down
System Requirements & Software
System Requirements & Softwarekeyboard_arrow_down
ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
DirectX Version Support:
OpenGL Version Support: