• ADSL (RJ11) port allows connection directly into your phone line, or a gigabit WAN (RJ45) port allows you to extend your network from a pre-existing router
• 802.11 AC provides a maximum wireless bandwidth of 1900Mbps
• Simultaneous dual-band 2.4GHz 600Mbps and 5GHz 1300Mbps frequencies provide network optimisation, allowing supported devices to connect to 5GHz bands
• Four 10/100/1000 gigabit Ethernet ports allow maximum transfer speeds across your wired network
• USB 3.0 port allows you to attach external storage which can be used to share media and files across your network
• 3G/4G data sharing allows you to attach a USB mobile dongle to enable you to access the internet via a mobile network
• ASUSWRT graphical interface provides set up, control and management of your network devices
• Allows set up of wireless networks for visitor use, safeguarding your passwords and network resourcesWhat can I expect from this router?
Whether you work in a busy office or access the Internet at home, the ASUS DSL-AC68 provides enough bandwidth for multiple wireless users via smartphones, tablets or laptops. Whilst wired connections provide stable connections for network heavy applications and file transfers.
What wireless performance can I expect from this router?
Three external antennas supply your home or office with 600Mbps 2.4GHz and 1300Mbps 5GHz frequencies. AiRadar technology from ASUS provides any devices connected to the router a directed WI-FI signal. This gives you a stable wireless connection that can support web access and media streaming to multiple portable devices. WPS encryption allows simple pairing of wireless devices to the router at the push of a button. Guest wireless access can be configured to allow your visitors to use the Internet, but keeping them separate from your main network or any other connected devices.
What wired connections can I expect from this router?
The ADSL/VDSL (RJ11) port allows you to attach this modem router directly to your phone line while the WAN/LAN (RJ45) port allows you to extend your network form a pre-existing network. Four gigabit Ethernet ports give you access to a fast and reliable wired connection, that can support large uninterrupted file transfers or gaming across your network. Included with the router is a USB 2.0 port for printer sharing or USB 3.0 port for network storage, enabling you to store and stream media across your network. Additionally you are able to attach a USB 3G or 4G dongle and share its internet connection, keeping you connected to the internet during any network outages
Can I use this router to manage my network?
ASUSWRT provides you with a graphical user interface, which allows you to view a map of your network via a web based program. This allows you to view ASUSWRT on portable devices, allocate network bandwidth and create profiles to prevent users from visiting listed websites, keeping your family or office network safe from potentially malicious content.