• ADSL (RJ11) connection allows you to attach this modem/router directly into your phone line
• Up to 600Mbps bandwidth allows for everyday wireless tasks such as web browsing and e-mail for a small home or small home office network
• Simultaneous 300Mbps 2.4ghz and 300Mbps 5GHz provide network optimisation by allowing supporting devices to use the 5GHz band
• Four 10/100/1000 gigabit Ethernet ports provide ultra-fast wired connections for your network
• Twin USB 2.0 ports enable you to attach a printer, 3G dongle or external storage to your network
• 3G/4G data sharing allows you to attach a USB mobile dongle to enable you to access the internet via a mobile network
• AiRadar from ASUS adds beamforming capabilities to your wireless signal, giving you more directed, stable wireless connections
• ASUSWRT graphical interface provides set up, control and management of your network devicesWhat can I expect from this modem/router?
Suitable for use with a phone line connection, this dual-band modem/ router combination will allow you to connect multiple devices to your network using a dual-band wireless signal and high speed gigabit Ethernet ports.
What can I expect from this router’s wireless functionality?
Three external antennas will distribute a dual-band wireless signal using AiRadar technology, which provide directed wireless signals throughout your home or office. 300Mbps 2.4GHz and 300Mbps 5GHz frequencies provide up to 600Mbps total bandwidth. This gives a few users web access along with light media streaming capabilities across your wireless network. WPS encryption allows you to pair wireless devices to the router securely at the press of a button.
What wired connections are available on this router?
The ADSL (RJ11) connection enables you to attach this modem router directly into your phone line. Four gigabit Ethernet ports provide you with fast, uninterruptable network access for any devices that lack the ability to use a wireless network, such as personal computers, smart televisions or video game consoles. Shared printer functions and external storage can be attached to your network via the twin USB ports. Additionally you are able to attach a USB 3G or 4G dongle and share its internet connection, keeping you connected to the internet during any network outages
What management functions does this router provide?
Included with this router is ASUSWRT, a web based graphical user interface which allows you to quickly set up and manage your network. This includes allocating bandwidth across devices, setting parental controls and creating guest Wi-Fi access points. As the application is web based you can keep an eye on your network and manage it remotely from a portable device.