ASUS NVIDIA® GeForce 440 1GB 822MHz GDDR5 1GB 800MHz Graphics Card
• Integrated support for HDMI 1.3a HDCP compliant video output.
• PCI Express & PCI Express 2.0 support.
• Full Microsoft® DirectX® 11 Support to maximize Windows 7 performance.
• Dual Dual-link DVI Support: Supports the highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560x1600.
• ASUS Unique Features:
• Super Alloy Power: provides 15% performance increase, 2.5 times longer product lifespan and up to 35C cooler operation.
• Pre Overclocked to perform at 822Mhz providing higher performance in games.
• ASUS Splendid: Watching movies on your PC in true to life detail and colour.
• ASUS Smart Doctor: Your intelligent hardware protection and overclocking tool.
• Nvidia Unique Features:
• NVIDIA® 3D Vision™: Immerse yourself in the 3D gaming world.
• NVIDIA PhysX ready: Dynamic visual effects like blazing explosions, reactive debris, realistic water, and lifelike characters.
• GeForce® CUDA Support: Unlocks the power of GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks.The GT440 prides itself on the unique Super Alloy Power build quality, providing 15% extra performance, 2.5 times longer lifespan and up to 35C cooler operation for the most exciting version of the GT440 on the market. This makes it the ideal product for a home theatre or basic gaming PC. Accompanied by a low profile design and Blu-ray 3D acceleration the GT440 has the perfect compatibility and fit required. The GT440 plays both basic 3D Games and Blu-ray 3D playback with true HD and put’s minimal stress on the CPU allowing crisp, clear viewing in excellent detail.
Graphics Engine NVIDIA GeForce GT 440
Bus Standard PCI Express 2.0
Video Memory GDDR5 1GB
Engine Clock 822 MHz
CUDA Core 96
Shader Clock 1644 MHz
Memory Clock 3200 MHz ( 800 MHz GDDR5 )
RAMDAC 400 MHz
Memory Interface 128-bit
Resolution D-Sub Max Resolution : 2048x1536
DVI Max Resolution : 2560x1600
Interface D-Sub Output : Yes x 1
DVI Output : Yes x 1 (DVI-I)
HDMI Output : Yes x 1
HDCP Support : Yes
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.