• Integrated support for HDMI 1.3a HDCP compliant video output.
• PCI Express & PCI Express 2.0 support.
• Full Microsoft® DirectX® 11 Support to maximize Windows 7 performance.
• Dual Dual-link DVI Support: Supports the highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560x1600.
• AIWI Software Included: Turns your iPhone and iPod touch into a motion controller for limitless gaming fun.
• ASUS Unique Features:
• 4 Phase Power & Voltage Tweak to crank up performance by up to 50%.
• Pre Overclocked to perform at 810Mhz providing higher performance in games.
• ASUS Splendid: Watching movies on your PC in true to life detail and colour.
• ASUS Smart Doctor: Your intelligent hardware protection and overclocking tool.
• Nvidia Unique Features:
• NVIDIA® 3D Vision™: Immerse yourself in the 3D gaming world.
• NVIDIA PhysX ready: Dynamic visual effects like blazing explosions, reactive debris, realistic water, and lifelike characters.
• GeForce® CUDA Support: Unlocks the power of GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks.
• SLI Support: Multi GPU Technology for Extreme performance.The GTS450 brings the realms of performance gaming into an affordable budget, with a multitude of video outputs including dual link DVI-I, and HDMI the GTS450 does a fantastic job at running the latest flat panel displays at optimum resolution. The best detail is guaranteed with onboard support for the latest DirectX 11 graphics acceleration teamed up with a unique 4 phase power solution and Asus Exclusive Voltage tweak software you can increase your gaming performance by up to 50%, and for the real enthusiast the GTS450 is fully compatible with the latest Nvidia 3D vision 3D gaming titles and for a truly mind blowing gaming experience why not hook up multiple GTS450 graphics cards in SLI for the ultimate performance system.
Graphics Engine NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450
Bus Standard PCI Express 2.0
Video Memory GDDR5 1GB
Effective Memory Size 1024 MB
Engine Clock 810 MHz
Memory Clock 3608 MHz ( 902 MHz GDDR5 )
Memory Interface 128-bit
Resolution D-Sub Max Resolution : 2048x1536
DVI Max Resolution : 2560x1600
Interface D-Sub Output : Yes x 1
DVI Output : Yes x 1 (DVI-I)
HDMI Output : Yes x 1