ASUS PB278Q Professional 27 inch high definition LCD monitor
• High definition 27 inch LCD panel with In Plane Switching (IPS) provides a larger screen with clearer visuals
• Go beyond 1080p with a max resolution of 2560 x 1440 for a more detailed image
• 16:9 aspect ratio allows you to view images and media in a widescreen format
• HDMI, DVI-D, VGA and display port 1.2 connections enable connectivity to a number of devices
• 5ms response time for ultra-smooth visuals
• ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR) of 80,000,000:1 makes images look vivid and brighter
• Up to 75Hz refresh rate for a flicker free display
• Wall mountable, to allow for a clutter free workspace or gaming area
• Listen to audio through twin stereo speakers or use the 3.5mm line out socket for headphonesWhat quality can I expect from this professional ASUS monitor?
Introducing the ASUS PB278Q professional high definition LCD monitor with a 27 inch LCD panel. Offering a maximum resolution of 2560 x 1440p this means 75 per cent more pixels on screen over a 1080p monitor. With a combination of a 5ms response time and a 75Hz refresh rate this will give you the ultra-sharp, highly detailed image you need for your work or gaming.
With its pivot and swivel design the PB278Q is at home on any desk or completely wall mountable with 100mm x 100mm VESA fittings allowing for a tidy work space or gaming area.
What connectivity options do I have?
The PB278Q Professional Monitor has a number of connection points - HDMI, DVI-D, VGA and display port situated on the reverse of the monitor this will allow you to connect up the majority of devices with ease.
Listen to audio through the built-in stereo speakers or connect up your own sound system with the inclusion of a standard 3.5mm stereo socket which will also allow you to plug in your favourite headphones.
What is ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio?
ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio is a mode which can be adjusted on the monitor itself. Once activated, it will enhance the monitor’s dynamic ratio, providing you with vivid, bright colours when displaying a darker image.
Benefits of In Plane Switching (IPS)
Monitors which feature IPS technology benefit from being able to view the images at greater angles without losing any of the colour depth or image quality, while offering stable response times, Similar technology is used in touch screen phones and tablets.
2560 x 1440
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.