ASUS Prime B350-Plus AMD AM4 DDR4 ATX Gaming Motherboard
• Socket AM4 motherboard suitable for AMD Ryzen and 7th generation AMD processors
• Built using ASUS 5X Protection III system offers long lasting durability
• Built around the B350 chipset for increased USB, SATA and PCIe support when compared to the A320 chipset
• 8000+ validation hours, rigorously tested for maximum performance and durability
• DDR4 memory support up to a total of 64GB across four modules
• Full sized ATX profile gives maximum upgrade potential when used in large ATX case types
• Offering two PCIe x16 3.0 expansion slots, one x16 speed for Ryzen processors and one x8 mode for 7th series Athlon setups
• CrossfireX support for multi GPU setups
• 1x PCIe 2.0 x16 running at x4 speed, 2x PCIe 2.0 x1 and 2x PCI slots for additional expansion cards
• Support for USB generation 3.1, 3.0 and 2.0, both internally and externally
• M.2 socket type 3 for high speed SSD storage
• Built-in LAN controller and Realtek HD audio
• Twin SATA III connections for standard hard drives, solid state drives or optical drives
• Add a touch of colour to your system with red LED lighting
• Model number: 90MB0TG0-M0EAY0
• Three year warrantyIts Prime time
The ASUS Prime series of motherboards have been built to rigorous standards to accommodate the enthusiast who likes to push system components to the limit. The ASUS Prime B350-Plus features the 5X Protection System III, which uses highly durable components and safeguards built directly into the board. Each motherboard has been through a total of 12 separate tests, for more than 8,000 hours, to validate the durability needed to qualify for the Prime status.
Advanced DDR4 support
The Prime B350-Plus uses DDR4 memory technology to accommodate the fastest of memory modules. A maximum of 64GB can be installed across four DIMM slots, this benefits in enhanced multi-tasking capabilities or seamless running of high performance applications like video editing or high end gaming. DDR4 also offers higher running speeds with lower power consumption when compared to previous DDR3 generation modules.
Managed cooling for your system
The ASUS Prime B350-Plus motherboard ensures your system runs optimally at all times, multiple thermal sensors positioned throughout the board relay information back to the Fan Expert 2+ control program. This actively manages and adjusts your system airflow by altering fan speeds when needed. Profiles can be tweaked and created by the user to make sure you get the most from your air cooling setup
Get into the fast lane
The ASUS Prime B350-Plus has been infused with support for the USB 2nd generation of ports. These allow compatible external storage devices to experience up to 10Gbps transfer speeds, so you won’t be waiting around. The board also features the extremely quick M.2 type 3 slot, for M.2 solid state drives, which utilises the PCIe bus to accelerate your transfer speeds from the M.2 drive up to 32Gbps.
Get more With ASUS
ASUS have integrated numerus controls and systems to ensure your creation runs smoothly for years to come, A UEFI BIOS informs and monitors every aspect of your motherboard for smooth and seamless operation, featuring EZ Flash, S.M.A.R.T, Q-Fan control and the option to save your preferred configurations for easy switching. The GUI uses a EZ mode or Advanced mode to allow for simple navigation. This is great if you’re a seasoned enthusiast or newcomer to PC building. You always find what you’re looking for
Also Included with the Prime B350-Plus is the ASUS AI suite 3 which lets you monitor overclocks, installed fans, power consumption and voltages all from a single convenient location.
|External I/O Ports
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port
1 x DVI-D
1 x D-Sub
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port
2 x USB 3.1 (teal blue)
4 x USB 3.0 (blue)
2 x USB 2.0
3 x Audio jack
AMD Ryzen : 1xPCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode)
AMD 7th Gen A-series : 1xPICe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x8 mode)
1x PCIe 2.0 x16 (x4 mode)
2x PCIe x1
|Maximum Supported RAM
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x Supporting DVD
|Supported RAM Speeds
AMD Ryzen Processors : DDR4 3200(o.c)
2133 MHz dual channel architecture
7th Gen AMD A-series or Athlon Processors : DDR4 2400/2133 MHz dual channel architecture
AMD Radeon R Series (AMD 7th gen APU only)
|Multi GPU Support
Realtek ALC887 8 channel high definition CODEC
RealTek RTL8111H Gigabit LAN
|Number Of RAM Slots
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.