ASUS Prime B350M-A AMD AM4 DDR4 uATX Gaming Motherboard
• Compact uATX form factor AM4 motherboard for AMD Ryzen and 7th series Athlon CPUs
• Built around the B350 chipset for enhanced USB, M.2 and PCIe support over previous generations
• 5X Protection III system uses premium components, designed to be extremely durable
• DDR4 support gives you enhanced performance and lower running costs when used with compatible DDR4 modules, up to a total of 64GB
• Rigorous testing with up to 8000 hours validation ensures each aspect of your motherboard runs flawlessly
• Built in on-board Ethernet networking and high definition audio codec
• Built in AMD Radeon r-series graphics chipset removes the need for a separate graphics card (7th gen A-series APU only)
• High speed data transfers with USB 3.1 and the M.2 slot
• PCIe x16 and twin PCIe x1 slots for connecting your expansion cards
• Model number : 90MB0TE0-M0EAY0
• Three year warrantyCompact and protected
The ASUS prime B350M-A motherboard has been created to bring durability, high speed processing technology and data transfers to small compact computer systems. Built using the 5X Protection III system from ASUS the B350M-A features ASUS SafeSlot Core, ASUS LANGuard, ASUS Overvoltage Protection, Stainless steel i/o back plate and ASUS` DIGI+ VRM for a six phase power design. Premium components also work to optimise and accelerate your system for smooth and seamless operation. Every aspect of the motherboard has been tested thoroughly with twelve separate validation tests for a minimum of 8000 hours to ensure your computer functions correctly in any operating environment.
Cool and quiet operation
The ASUS Prime B350-A has integrated the ASUS Fan Xpert program to ensure your install components remain at optimal temperatures even when under load. The Fan Xpert program takes control of all your installed 4-pin and 3-pin PWM/DC cooling fans that are connected to the ASUS Prime B350M-A and monitors your cooling performance. As temperatures increase the system automatically fine tunes the RPM of your fans for better airflow. You can even customise your cooling profiles to suit your environment, dial back the fans speeds for an extremely quiet system or ramp up the cooling to 100% when your computer is working hard.
Next-Gen data transfers
The B350 chipset featured on this motherboard also brings a host of both internal and external connectivity options to your system. Utilise USB 3.1 for external transfers up to 10Gbps or the ultra-fast M.2 internal connection for a blistering 32Gbps transfer rate
The ASUS B350-M motherboard uses intuitive controls to help you monitor and tweak your system performance. A UEFI BIOS features an easy to navigate user display with the added functionality of ASUS EZFlash for keeping your BIOS up to date. While ASUS S.M.A.R.T (self-monitoring, analysis and reporting technology) helps you to identify issues and monitors your overall performance. ASUS Q-Fan controls further add customisation for your cooling, and you can even save and customise a list of your favourite BIOS tools for easy access. This informative program is great and easy to use, even if you’re a newcomer to PC building or a seasoned pro.
In addition to this system ASUS have provided the AI Suite for your operating system, this all-in-one package gives you the tools needed to keep an eye on any overclocking, monitor your systems power usage, adjust fan speeds and system voltages in one easy to find location.
|External I/O Ports
1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
1 x DVI-D
1 x D-Sub
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port
2 x USB 3.1 (teal blue)
4 x USB 3.0 (blue)
3 x Audio jack
AMD Ryzen : 1xPCIe 3.0/2.0 x16(x16 mode)
AMD 7th Gen A-series and Athlon : Same 1xPCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (@ x8 mode)
2x PCIe 2.0 x1""
|Maximum Supported RAM
|Supported RAM Speeds
AMD Ryzen Processors : DDR4 3200(o.c)
2133 MHz dual channel architecture
7th Gen AMD A-series or Athlon Processors : DDR4 2400/2133 MHz dual channel architecture
Intergrated AMD R-Series (7th gen A-series or Athlon only)
|Multi GPU Support
Realtek ALC887 8 channel high definition CODEC
RealTek RTL8111H Gigabit LAN
|Number Of RAM Slots
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.