- LGA 2099 socket designed to accommodate the latest Intel Core-X Processors
- Built on the X299 platform for enhanced RAM & PCIe support with faster communication between system components
- ASUS LiveDash on board display helps you to monitor your system at a glance, with customizable statistics such as cooling efficiency or CPU speeds, you can even display your own logo
- Enthusiast level cooling controls with support for water, air or even hybrid cooling solutions
- ASUS 5-Way Optimization offers one click system tuning, delivering spectacular performance at the push of a button
- Un-paralleled connectivity options with support for USB 3.1, M.2 slots, enhanced PCIe bays and thunderbolt 3 connections
- Connect to your network using built in 2 x 2 802.11 ad WiFi for wire free gaming and streaming
- DDR4 memory support for up to 128GB of system memory when using a CPU with six or more cores, or 64GB on quad core setups
- ASUS Aura lighting lets you add a touch of colour to your system, so you can achieve a look that is just right for your system build Built in premium grade audio chipset removes the need for a dedicated soundcard
- Three year warranty
Push your system with Prime
Designed for the hardcore content creators, elite gamers or the tech experienced, the ASUS X299 Deluxe motherboard comes loaded with features and technologies which push your system to its limits. Experience supreme performance from your installed components and build the system you have always dreamed of, while utilising cooling and overclocking controls easily which optimise every aspect of your system, and push its technical limits. This is the board you have been waiting for, this is the ASUS X299 Prime Deluxe gaming motherboard.
Optimise your whole system at the click of a button
The ASUS X299 Prime Deluxe gaming motherboard uses the ASUS 5-Way Optimisation system, as well as a UEFI BIOS to offer unparalleled system tweaking and performance enhancing features. Automated system boosting automatically adjusts your system cooling potential let you push your memory and processor harder for better performance when gaming or running CPU intensive programs. Also included is the ASUS AI Suite 3 which keeps all of your easy to use performance enhancing programs in one location, use this to manually fine tune your system voltages or monitor overall system stats to ensure your system is running as fast as it can.
Maximum performance - low power
The ASUS X299X Deluxe features an on board energy processing unit which monitors and manages your system energy usage, this is great for reducing the cost of running your system as the EPU optimise your energy usage based on what tasks you are performing, and when you leave your computer idle, the EPU switches off all of your unused input/output controllers saving you energy. This extreme energy saving chipset also prolongs the operational lifespan of your motherboard should you leave your system running 24/7
Running your system cool and quiet
The ASUS Prime X299 Deluxe offers a full set of cooling controls for your fan, water or hybrid coolers using the ASUS Fan Expert 4. This feature automatically adjusts your system cooling using a number of built in monitors across the board, raising the cooling potential of your system when running intensive tasks such as gaming. Keeping your system components at efficient levels also increases the lifespan of your components and reduces the risk of experiencing any heat related errors. Simply use the FAN Expert 4 to set your system parameters with a single mouse click and target your cooling for when you need it most. You can even set your machine to run in silient mode and reduce your system fans to lower than the default level of operation. This is a great when your system isn’t doing much or when you are watching media.
Enhanced DD4 memory support with Asus T-Topology
Designed to push your memory and processor harder, the Asus Prime X299 Deluxe features ASUS PRO Clock II technology to give you complete control over your settings when performing any overclock, the outcome being an extremely stable system that runs blisteringly fast. The Intel X299 chipset takes this one step further, letting you squeeze as much performance from the Intel Core X-series of processors. Run a six core processor or higher an unlock support for a staggering 128GB of DDR4 memory with overclock able speeds of up to 4133MHz
Next generation connectivity
The ASUS X299 Deluxe has been designed to accommodate the latest in high speed memory and storage. A single M.2 bay with its own cooler lets you experience data transfer speeds of up to 32Gbps while a host of seven SATA III connectors lets you attach multiple high speed SSD and HDD storage devices. Connectivity doesn’t stop there, support for USB Gen 3.1, offers you transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps and if that’s not fast enough the Intel Thunderbolt 3 connection featuring a type-C reversible port allows for bi-directional speed of up to 40Gbps with a charging potential of up to 36W