ASUS Prime X370 Pro AMD AM4 DDR4 ATX Gaming Motherboard with Aura Sync
• AM4 Socket motherboard offering support for the AMD Ryzen and 7th generation Athlon processors
• Built using ASUS 5X protection and premium components
• 5-Way optimisation system makes it easy to control and monitor the fiercest overclock
• Built around the X370X chipset to offer increased performance and connectivity
• Four DIMM slots capable of hosting up to 64GB of DDR4 memory at super-fast speeds
• Full Sized ATX motherboard capable of increased upgrade potential when used in ATX cases
• Expand your system hardware with 3x PCIe x16 and 3 PCIe x 1 slots
• Stock up on internal storage devices with eight SATA III ports and one M.2 SSD slot
• Support for USB 3.1, 3.0, and 2.0 ports both internally and externally
• Built-in audio and LAN networking
• Stylish passive heatsinks and integrated controls for liquid cooling setups
• AURA lighting controls add a touch of colour to your setup
• Customise your system using 3D printable covers, nameplates and fan holders
• Manufacturer model number : 90MB0TD0-M0EAY0
• Three year warrantyIts Prime time
Engineers at ASUS have thought long and hard about the next level of engineering for motherboards and customisation options, the result being the Prime series of motherboards which combines easy to use, accessible, enthusiast level controls with premium components using the ASUS 5X Protection system for features such as ASUS Safeslot, ASUS LANguard, ASUS 10 phase power design, ASUS ESD and overcurrent protection all encased in a stylish ice white finish.
Boost your system potential with five way optimisation
The ASUS Prime X370-pro gaming motherboard features an all in one control centre for maximising your system potential. ASUS five way optimisation monitors and controls your motherboard to deliver maximum overclocking performance and ensuring system wide stability and efficient cooling. This all starts with a single click, so sit back and let ASUS do the rest.
Air or water?
The ASUS Prime X370-pro utilises the best of both worlds and can accommodate both multiple air cooling solutions or water cooling loops for extra efficiency for the hottest components. Use the ASUS Fan Xpert 4 controls to monitor every aspect of your cooling and configure your fans for optimal airflow. Alternatively water pump controls have be integrated directly into the board which is ideal for monitoring and controlling full liquid or self-contained cooling loops.
Optimal performance with DDR4
The ASUS Prime X370-Pro supports the latest in DDR4 memory technology. Able to support faster speeds with less power consumption when compared to DDR3 architecture, DDR4 lets you install greater capacity modules over the 4 DIMM slots, up to a total of 64GB.
The X370 platform give you the benefit of using multiple connectivity options for your internal storage devices. Up to Eight SATA III ports operating at 6 Gbps allow for multiple hard drives and storage devices. With support for the M.2 format of SSD, you can also take full advantage of the PCI express bandwidth, and increase your transfer speeds up to 32Gbps. This makes a great location for your operating system, or most used programs.
Multiple USB ports can be found on the back of the board in 2.0 and 3.0 versions, with expandable USB headers located internally. The X350 chipset also brings USB 3.1 functionality to your system with both type A and type C connections. This generation of USB port features extremely quick transfer rates, with up to 10Gbps you won’t be waiting around.
Customise with Aura
The ASUS Prime X370-Pro is fitted with ASUS AURA lighting controls which lets you customise your system and synchronise your internal colour scheme to match your gaming setup. Chose from 16.8 million colours using one of 12 pre-set lighting modes to give your system an eye-catching look.
|External I/O Ports
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port
2 x USB 3.1 (teal blue)Type-A
1 x USB 3.0 Type-C
5 x USB 3.0
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
5 x Audio jacks
AMD Ryzen Processors: 2x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 or dual x8)
AMD 7th generation : 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x8 mode)
1x PCIe 2.0 x16 (x4 max)
3x PCIe 2.0 x1
|Maximum Supported RAM
4 x SATA 6Gb/s cable
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x Supporting DVD
1 x SLI HB BRIDGE(2-WAY-M)
1 x Q-connector (1 in 1)
|Supported RAM Speeds
Ryzen Processors : DDR4 3200 (o.c)
2133 MHz dual channel architecture
AMD 7th Gen A-Series and Athlon : DDR4 2400
AMD Radeon R Series (AMD 7th gen APU only)
|Multi GPU Support
Nvidia 2 way SLI (Ryzen Only)
Realtek ALC S1220A 8 Channel codec
|Number Of RAM Slots
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.