ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero AMD AM4 DDR4 ATX Gaming Motherboard with Aura Sync
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A31XL
About this product
- ROG Crosshair IV series motherboard featuring the AM4 socket type for AMD Ryzen and series 7 Athlon processors
- Built on the X370 platform for greater stability and performance over previous generations
- Support for extreme cooling with dedicated water cooling monitoring zones and large passive heatsinks
• ROG Crosshair IV series motherboard featuring the AM4 socket type for AMD Ryzen and series 7 Athlon processors
• Built on the X370 platform for greater stability and performance over previous generations
• Support for extreme cooling with dedicated water cooling monitoring zones and large passive heatsinks
• Four DDR4 slots are able to accommodate up to 64 GB of memory
• Full Size ATX profile gives you maximum upgrade potential when combined with larger ATX cases
• Developed to offer two PCIe x16 3.0 expansion ports running at a speed of x16 or dual x8 using Nvidia SLI* or AMD Crossfire multi-gpu setups
• A single PCIe 3.0 x16 port gives you a high speed (x8) connection for extra internal expansion cards
• Three PCIe 2.0 x1 slots allow for even more internal devices such as sound cards or WiFi network controllers (not included)
• Support for USB 3.1, 3.0 and 2.0 connections both internally and externally
• Built in Intel LAN controller and ROG SupremeFX audio
• Install multiple optical or storage devices with eight SATAIII connections, or utilise M.2 socket 3 for high speed solid state drives
• An AURA RGB strip header lets you add a touch of colour with Asus Aura lighting strips (sold separately)
• Five way optimisation offers a simple centre for overclocking your system
• Model number: 90MB0SC0-M0EAY0
• Three year warranty
*Nvidia SLI capabilities only available when using AMD Ryzen processorsPush your system to the limit
The ASUS ROG Crosshair IV Hero motherboard has been designed to support the latest AMD AM4 Ryzen series of processor using the X370 platform. Integrated with five way optimisation by ASUS the ROG Crosshair IV Hero can accelerate your system to the limit by making it easy to tweak and push your system components harder for maximum performance.
Performance memory support
The ASUS ROG Crosshair IV Hero features support for four DDR4 modules up to a total of 64GB, ASUS T-Topology with Overclocking features helps to enhance your memory speeds to the max. capable of supporting modules with 3200MHz speeds, the Crosshair ROG IV Hero gives you outstanding performance when running multiple programs or giving you the edge for system wide operations.
Jump into the action
The ASUS ROG Crosshair IV Hero utilises the ASUS Pro-Clock design to raise the overall performance when tinkering under the hood and overclocking your processor. Experience faster boot times, and increased system wide stability when pushing your CPU components harder.
Cool and quiet
The ASUS Crosshair IV Hero has been designed to keep your system cool when pushing the limits, with a perforated heatsink design which looks sleek and allows for optimal heat dissipation. Multiple fan headers are situated around the board to attach a wide variety of case and system fans, or If you would like to explore water cooling solutions, the Crosshair IV Hero has a dedicated ROG water cooling zone which allows you to monitor flow rates and system temperatures of any installed water cooling loops.
Customise with AURA
The ASUS Crosshair IV Hero incorporates the Aura lighting system into the motherboards which allows you to customise look of the system to your match your gaming setup. Choose from 16.8 million colours to match your gaming mood and choose from nine different lighting profiles. The ASUS Crosshair IV Hero also features one 4-pin header so you can connect RGB LED AURA lighting strips directly and enhance your lighting options.
More from ASUS
Once your system is installed and you’re ready to jump into a world of PC based entertainment. ASUS have provided a host of applications like: ASUS AI Suite III, ASUS CrashFree BIOS and ASUS EZ Flash 3 to ensure your computer runs smoothly for years to come.
AMD Ryzen Processors: 2x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 or dual x8 mode)
AMD 7th Gen A-Series and Athlon: 1x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x 16 (x8 mode)
1x PCIe 2.0 x16 (x4 mode max)
3x PCIe 2.0 x1
Intel Socket 1151
Maximum Supported RAM:
Supported RAM Speeds:
Ryzen Processors : DDR4 3200 (o.c)
2133 MHz dual channel architecture
AMD 7th Gen A-Series and Athlon : DDR4 2400
Multi GPU Support:
Nvidia 2 way SLI (Ryzen Only), AMD CrossfireX
ROG Supreme 8 channel HD Audio CODEC S1220
Number Of RAM Slots: