ASUS ROG STRIX Z270E Gaming LGA 1151 DDR4 Motherboard with AURA Lighting
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A94WZ
• Intel LGA1151 socket for seventh and sixth generation Intel i3/i5/i7/Celeron and Pentium processors
• Built using the latest Intel Z270 chipset for more faster more efficient system operation
• Integrated dual band 11AC Wi-Fi and Bluetooth V4.1 for wireless connectivity
• Install up to 64GB of DDR4 memory over four DIMM sockets capable of speeds up to 3,866MHz
• Install multiple components using the following expansion slots: 2x PCIe 3.0 x16, 1xPCIe 3.0 x16 (x4 mode) and 4x PCIe 3.0 x1
• Compatible with two-way SLI or three-way Crossfire multi-GPU setups
• Install a number of internal storage devices and optical storage using: 6x SATA III 6-Gbps ports with support for RAID 0/1/5/10 and twin M.2 keys for ultra-fast solid state performance up to 32GBps
• Utilise 6x USB 3.0 (including headers), 6x USB 2.0 (including headers), 1x front panel USB 3.1 header and two rear mounted USB 3.1 ports (A+C) for I/O devices
• Onboard audio by SupremeFX making use of the 7.1 channel S1220A codec
• Intel I219V Gigabit LAN controller with integrated anti-surge and ROG GameFirst technology
• OC design and five way optimisation make it easy to get the most from your system
• I/O guard and heatsink provide you gaming system with a stylish look
• Integrated LED board lighting with a single 4-pin RGB header controllable with the AURA lighting system
• Make your system unique to you with support for 3D printed components
• Manufacturer model number: 90MB0RN0-M0EAY0
• Thee-year warrantyDefined aesthetics and high-speed gaming performance
The ASUS ROG STRIX Z270E ATX Gaming Motherboard pushes the limits of your system so you can enjoy your gaming rig to its full potential. Built on the Intel Z270 chipset, you can enjoy faster system operations with increased USB 3.1 and M.2 functionality. Support is also included for increased PCIe lanes, which make it possible for faster communication between your installed components. Utilise the newest Intel seventh generation Intel core processors and accelerate your system with high speed DDR4 memory. The ASUS ROG STRIX Z270E has been built from the ground up to give you a system you can be proud of for years to come.
This sleek motherboard uses a neutral monochrome colour scheme, which makes it easy to customise your lighting setup and match the board up with all of your system components. This is a great feature if you want to show off your system when installed in a windowed ATX case. Sharp clean edges on the board’s I/O shield and heatsinks complement your components, and an integrated AURA lighting system gives you millions of lighting options.
The ASUS ROG STRIX motherboard series provides you with multiple build options to tailor your system to just the way you want it. The Z270E motherboard is a direct upgrade from the ASUS ROG STRIX Z270F, and includes an integrated Dual Band Wi-Fi Adapter and Bluetooth receiver, this lets you to connect to your network wirelessly. You can also use this to pair the latest keyboards, mice, headphones and smart devices which share the Bluetooth feature. Additional front panel headers add extra USB 3.1 functionality to your case for extremely high speed data transfers to an external storage devices. The Z270E is an ideal choice if you want a gaming platform with next generation connectivity.
One click optimisation
Packed with ASUS Technology the ROG STRIX Z270E features the acclaimed UEFI BOIS as well as a five-way optimisation scheme. This allows budding overclockers to increase the performance of the motherboard with one click of the mouse. Accelerate your CPU and increase system memory speeds easily in times of need. The motherboard uses a combination of separate programs to effectively handle overclocking operations so you don’t need to tinker with unfamiliar settings and compromise system stability.
You can monitor all aspects of your system and its connected devices with the UFEI BIOS system. This uses a graphical interface that makes it easy to locate and check all aspects of the mainboard, from CPU voltages to chassis fan speeds. Software protection is included in the form of Crash Free BIOS 3 and EZ Flash, with which you can keep the core software of your build updated easily. Q-LED makes fault-finding a breeze, multi coloured indicators let you know which area has an issue instantly on boot, so you can identify the problem area without confusing error codes.
ASUS software included
Once you have your system up and running, ASUS offer their software expertise to aid you when you’re focused on the game. Never miss a communication from your teammates again with the ‘Overwolf’ in-game overlay. Browse the internet while gaming to find online tips and tricks or send a ‘call to arms’ to your friends if the going gets tough.
ROG Clone Drive revolutionises the way you back up your important system files from your hard disk or solid state drive. Create backups or an image of your target drive to single or multiple locations quickly so you can ensure your system is safe should a drive fail.
RAM Cache II ensures you are the first into a game and gain the advantage by pre-loading your favourite games and applications, so you can jump into the action with incredible speed and leave the competition lagging behind.
Seventh generation Intel Core processors are supported when using Windows 10 only. Sixth generation processors using the LGA 1151 socket can also be used but are only supported across Windows 7 32/64 and 8.1 32/64 operating systems.
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac supports dual frequency band 2.4/5 GHz with MU-MIMO support
2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 slots (supports x16
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 slot (max. at x4 mode)
4 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1 slot
Intel LGA 1151
Maximum Supported RAM:
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down
Supported RAM Speeds:
DDR4 2133/ 2400(oc)/ 2666(oc)/ 2800 (oc)/ 3000(oc)/ 3200(oc)/ 3300(oc)/ 3333(oc)/ 3400(oc)/ 3466(oc)/ 3600(oc)/ 3733(oc)/ 3866(oc)
Number Of RAM Slots: