ASUS ROG STRIX Z270G Gaming mATX LGA 1151 DDR4 4000MHz Motherboard
• LGA 1151 socket for seventh and sixth generation Intel i3/i5/i7/Pentium/Celeron processors
• Built around the latest Intel Z270 chipset for faster system operation
• mATX profile makes this board ideal as a base for compact high performance computer systems
• Able to support extremely fast DDR 4 memory up to a total capacity of 64Gb across four slots
• ASUS Pro Clock technology offer improved overclocking for seventh generation Intel Processors
• Built-in dual band wireless and wired LAN connections offer you flexibility when connecting to a network
• Capable of supporting: 2x PCIe 3.0 x16 and 2x PCIe 3.0 x1 expansion bays for future upgrades
• SLI and CrossFire ready, install a multi-GPU setup for this board and increase your gaming potential
• On-board graphics and audio let you to get your system up and running quickly
• Expand your optical drives or storage space using six SATA III 6Gbps ports, also NVMe support with twin M.2 bays
• Utilise 4x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.1 (type A+C) for connections for external devices or use the internal USB headers to connect to system components
• Accelerate your computer system with the easy to use 5-way optimisation software package
• Integrated AURA lighting system with twin built in 4-pin RGB headers let you add a touch of colour to your build
• Use included applications such as: ASUS RAMCACHE II, Sonic Studio III, ROG CloneDrive, ASUS AI suite 3, Crash Free BIOS 3 and EZ BIOS Flash utility to optimise and maintain your computer system
• Support for 3D printed motherboard accessories
• Manufacturer model number: 90MB0S80-M0EAY0
• Three-year warrantyCompact and powerful
The ASUS ROG STRIX Z270G gaming motherboard is an ideal solution to creating a compact system with all of the features of the larger Z270 motherboards.
Built using the latest technology from Intel the Z270G offers up a powerhouse of features to ensure your system runs as fast as possible. The core of this board is built around the Intel Z270 Chipset, which increases available bandwidth across the motherboard. This allows data to move at blistering speeds, making tasks and system operations a breeze. Increased support is added for additional PCIe lanes, which allows for faster interaction with your graphics cards and multiple M.2 storage bays. Super-fast USB 3.1 is also supported straight from the box, with rear mounted type A and the new reversible type C socket.
The board features the Intel LGA 1151 socket type, which is compatible with sixth generation Intel processors and also supports the latest addition to the Intel family, the seventh generation ‘Kaby-Lake’ processors.
Tweaking your system BIOS to get the most from your system can seem like a daunting task, multiple settings and configurations can lead to a state of confusion if you do not know what you are doing. To combat this, the ROG STRIX Z270G includes the ASUS 5-Way optimisation package, which uses multiple system applications and the acclaimed UEFI-BIOS system to automatically detect your system components and accelerate your computer to its optimal settings. Set your system for maximum performance or set a power saving mode, should you be away from your computer.
Lag-free online gaming
The ASUS ROG STRIX Z270G gaming motherboard uses the latest Intel I219-V Gigabit LAN controller to offer you extremely fast communication with your network. This stable and secure link gives you the capabilities to stream quicker, upload and download information faster and game with a connection you can rely on.
The I219-V has been optimised to increase data transfer rates while lowering the workload of your installed CPU, this allows your system to assign more processing power to system intensive tasks.
The ASUS Z270G also offers you a fast, wireless connection to your network in the form of an integrated dual band Wi-Fi card. The 802.11 AC standard wireless connection uses MU-MIMO technology to offer up to 867 Mbps connection speeds, this gives you a stable and seamless connection to your existing wireless network.
Next generation connectivity
The ASUS ROG STRIX Z270G uses the latest USB 3.1 connections so you can transfer data at blistering speeds (up to 10Gbps). A rear mounted type A and type C socket is an ideal location for USB 3.1 external devices such as external hard drives.
Also included on the board is the M.2 slot which offers support for the latest NVMe Storage devices. With this, you can utilise hyper-speed transfer rates of up to 32Gbps and experience reduced loading times for your programs and boosted transfer rates.
Customise with AURA
ASUS have added AURA lighting controls directly to the motherboard to allow you to customise your system lighting from up to 16 million colour combinations. Don’t hide your components away – make them stand out in a windowed PC case in vivid colour.
Twin RGB strip light headers have also been included on the board to let you expand your colour scheme into your computer case.
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual band
|External I/O Ports
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
2 x USB 3.1 Type-A + Type-C
2 x USB 2.0
4 x USB 3.0
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
5 x Audio jack(s)
1 x ASUS Wi-Fi GO! module (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth v4.1)
2x PCI Express 3.0 x16
2x PCI Express 3.0 x1
Intel LGA 1151
|Maximum Supported RAM
Dimensions & Weight
|Supported RAM Speeds
DDR4 2133/ 2400(oc)/ 2666(oc)/ 2800 (oc)/ 3000(oc)/ 3200(oc)/ 3300(oc)/ 3333(oc)/ 3400(oc)/ 3466(oc)/ 3600(oc)/ 3733(oc)/ 3866(oc)/ 4000(oc) MHz
|Number Of RAM Slots
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.