ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H Gaming LGA 1151 DDR4 3866MHz Motherboard
• Intel LGA 1151 socket for the Intel ‘Kaby Lake’ seventh generation and sixth generation ‘Skylake’ i3/i5/i7/Pentium and Celeron processors
• Intel Z270 chipset offers improved system performance with additional system bandwidth and increased PCie functionality
• 10/100/1000 Intel I219V Ethernet controller with LANGuard and GameFirst IV for a faster network connection
• Support for up to 64GB of DDR4 system memory, capable of speeds of up to 3,866MHz using T-Topology circuit design
• Expand your system with: 2x PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 x PCIe x16 (x2 mode) and 3x PCIe x1 slots
• Ready for 2-way SLI and 2-way CrossfireX GPU configurations
• Install a number of internal storage devices or optical drives using: 6x SATA III 6Gbps or 2x M.2 solid state drive slots
• Utilise 4x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 and 2 USB 3.1 type A ports for external I/O devices
• Onboard audio by SupremeFX making use of the S1220 codec
• OC design and five-way optimisation make it easy to get the most from your system
• Angular heatsinks and printed PCB offer a custom look for your system
• Support for 3D printed components offer a customisation
• Manufacturer model number: 90MB0SS0-M0EAY0
• Three-year warrantyAcclaimed performance
The ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H motherboard features a stand out base design which offers all you need when building a performance ‘no-frills’ gaming system. This board is great for those starting to step foot into the world of custom PC building. It’s also a great upgrade solution should you want to start using the latest Z270 chipset with increased system bandwidth and increased support for up to 30 PCIe lanes. The CPU socket lets you attach the latest ‘Kaby Lake’ Intel seventh generation and sixth generation ‘Skylake’ processors. Super-fast DDR 4 RAM support and high speed SATA and M.2 connections let you build a computer that has no trouble running resource intensive programs and games.
Great looking technology
The ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H is built using premium components for an outstanding and eye-catching look. This board looks great in a windowed case and the neutral colour scheme gives the Z270H a synchronised look with the installed components.
The angular heatsinks and patterned PCB are instantly recognisable, and let people know your system has been optimised for gaming. 3D printed components can be added to the board, so you can create a look that makes you stand out in a crowd.
Superior sounding audio
A built-in sound processor offers great sounding effects and audio that helps you completely immerse yourself in any application. Listen to music with complete clarity, hear every in-game explosion or communicate clearly with your team-mates whenever you need to. The S1220A codec and built-in amplifiers offer up an astounding 112dB signal to noise ratio. This, combined with premium audio capacitors and shielding, gives you exceptional audio performance even if you’re using headphones
Next gen connections
The ASUS ROG STRIX series of gaming motherboards gives you multiple connection types for extremely fast data transfers to external or internal devices. Featuring USB 3.1 (type A and C), you can make up to 10gbps data transfers to external storage devices. M.2 nVME compatibility gives you the tools you need to use the incredibly fast M.2 solid state drives, capable of up to 32Gbps transfer rate. This makes this type storage ideal for your most accessed programs and files. Six SATA III connections let you install multiple optical or storage drives.
Optimise with ASUS
The ASUS ROG motherboard series offers up intuitive controls to let you get the most from your system. Five-way optimisation gives you a ‘one click’ solution to increasing your system performance by automatically enhancing your CPU and memory speeds for a safe and stable overclock in times of need. An ASUS UEFI BIOS gives you a centre to monitor your installed components, so you can have a graphical representation of how well your system is performing. Seventh generation Intel processors have the benefit of utilising the ASUS PRO Clock technology which allows you to boost your system safely up to 425MHz above your base speeds.
|External I/O Ports
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
1 x DVI
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
2 x USB 3.1 Type-A
2 x USB 2.0
4 x USB 3.0
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
5 x Audio jack(s)
2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 or dual x8)
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x2 mode)
3 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1
Intel LGA 1151
|Maximum Supported RAM
Dimensions & Weight
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x CPU installation tool
1 x Supporting DVD
1 x SLI HB BRIDGE(2-WAY-M)
1 x ROG Strix stickers
1 x 10 in 1 Cable Label (s)
1 x 3D printing mount package
|Supported RAM Speeds
DDR4 3866(o.c)/3733(o.c)/3600(o.c)/3466(o.c)/3400(o.c)/3333(o.c)/3300(o.c)/3200(o.c)/3000(o.c)/2800(o.c)/2666(o.c)/2400(o.c)/2133 MHz
|Number Of RAM Slots
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.