• 21.5 inch LED display provides a bright viewing area
• Full 1920 x 1080 resolution allows for high definition viewing
• 16:9 aspect ratio allows images to be displayed in a widescreen format
• HDMI, VGA and DVI-D inputs allow you to connect a wide variety of devices
• 5ms (millisecond) response time ensures smooth transitions between images
• ASUS Smart Contrast ratio (ASCR) of 80,000,000:1 provides bright, vivid images
• Up to 76hz refresh rate provides less screen flicker in high motion scenes
• Wall mountable using 100mm x 100mm VESA fittings to maximise desk space
• Built-in speakers provide true stereo sound and a 3.5mm jack allows you to listen through headphonesWhat can I expect from the ASUS VE228HR LED monitor?
The ASUS VE228HR LED monitor offers a 5ms response time and a 76hz refresh rate. This will provide a smooth 1920 x 1080p image, giving you the high definition display you will need for gaming or multimedia applications.
What are my connectivity options?
Two HDMI ports, capable of accepting a digital signal from any HDMI enabled device, can be found on the reverse of this monitor. You can also use a DVI-D port for digital inputs and a 15 pin VGA port for analogue inputs, providing you with a wealth of connectivity options.
A 3.5mm stereo connection will allow you to connect a separate speaker system for a greater sound or a set of headphones for a personal listening experience.
Will this monitor take up a lot of desk space?
The ASUS LED flat screen monitor can be mounted to a wall using the 100mm x 100mm VESA fittings located on the reverse of the screen. Built-in speakers will reduce the amount of cabling needed, give you a tidy desk space that needn’t be used up by a large monitor and trailing cables.
What is ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio?
ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio is a mode which can be adjusted on the monitor itself. Once activated, it will enhance the monitor’s dynamic ratio, providing you with vivid, bright colours when displaying a darker image.