• 23 inch AH-IPS LCD screen with LED backlight provides a clear viewing area
• Full 1080p HD resolution gives you detailed images
• 16:9 aspect ratio allows images to be displayed in a widescreen format
• HDMI, MHL, VGA and 3.5mm inputs allow connection to a large number of devices
• 5ms (millisecond) response time delivers smooth transitions between images for a blur-free picture
• ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR) of 80,000,000:1 makes images appear vivid and bright
• Up to 76Hz refresh rate provides a flicker-free display
• Built-in stereo speakers give you great audio without the need for external speakers.
• Frameless border provides you with maximum viewing area, whilst a bezel of just 0.8mm thick will provide seamless edges in multiscreen environments
• MHL compatible devices can be connected and charged through the monitor to display content on a larger viewing areaWhat can I expect from this ASUS monitor?
The ASUS VX239H-W 23 inch LCD HD monitor with MHL compatibility is ideal for home or office use. The full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 provides you with detailed multimedia images, whilst the 5ms response time and up to 75Hz refresh rate ensures a smooth, blur-free viewing experience.
Built-in stereo speakers provide you with maximum viewing area and true stereo audio, enhancing your multimedia experience whilst minimising the need for extra desk space.
What are my connectivity options?
With two digital HDMI connections and one VGA port, you will be able to attach a number of devices to this screen. With MHL support through the HDMI connections, you will be able to connect and charge your MHL enabled device to view your content on a larger screen.
With a 3.5mm stereo output, you will be able to use an external set of speakers for louder audio or headphones for a more personal multimedia experience.
What is ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio?
ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio is a mode which can be adjusted on the monitor itself. Once activated, it will enhance the monitor’s dynamic ratio, providing you with vivid, bright colours when displaying a darker image.