• The world's smallest multi-mode router, best for travellers
• Create a secure wireless environment instantly across devices by simply connecting it to an Ethernet cable
• Share Wi-Fi accounts at no extra cost
• Acts as USB Ethernet adapter to provide Ultrabooks more stable wired connections
• Supports several flexible ways to power up
• Easy setup and guest management
• Multi-OS compatible ,including Window 8 and Mac OSThe WL-330NUL is the world’s smallest pocket router at only 17.5g in weight and 6.5cm long. Whenever you’re travelling or simply at a cafe, getting online becomes so easy with all your devices using this USB stick-sized router. Whether only Wi-Fi or wired LAN are available, it creates your own private network and allows speedy cross-device communication, making it extra-useful in staying connected anywhere.
The WL-330NUL measures 6.5cm in length and weighs 17.5g, making it about as easy to carry and handle as a USB stick. Just connect an Ethernet cable and instantly create a secure wireless network environment for all your devices. In addition, the WL-330NUL can also manage several network users at once, with different access privileges. It is a full-on communication enabler – not just a router.
The WL-330NUL features an easy to use and versatile hot spot mode. Wherever power and wireless connectivity are available, it allows sharing a single account on multiple devices, including notebooks, Smartphone, tablets, and game consoles. Perfect for locations such as coffee shops and airports, hot spot mode makes sharing an internet account at no extra charge truly effortless.
As ultrabooks usually lack an RJ-45 wired LAN port and only support Wi-Fi, the WL-330NUL has been especially designed for business travellers and users of ultrabooks such as ZENBOOK, MacBook Air, and the new MacBook Pro. Simply connect a network cable to your ultrabook via USB port, and the WL-330NUL provides stable and reliable online access anywhere.
The WL-330NUL is also the perfect backup should your integrated wireless hardware experience any issues. It allows you to stay connected uninterrupted. To get Wi-Fi access, simply plug it to your notebook via USB. This also makes the WL-330NUL perfect for desktops, which traditionally lack Wi-Fi capabilities and limit you to wired connections.