ASUS Z270 TUF Mark 1 LGA1151 DDR4 3866MHz Gaming Motherboard
• LGA 1151 socket for seventh and sixth generation Intel i7/i5/i3/Pentium and Celeron processors
• Built on the Intel Z270 for faster bandwidth, memory performance and increased PCIe controllers
• ASUS TUF thermal armour provides a customised look and improved cooling for your system components
• Four DDR4 DIMM slots allows for up to 64GB memory at speeds of up to 3,866MHz
• Full sized ATX mainboard gives you increased upgrade potential when used in full sized ATX PC cases
• Expansion slots: 3x PCIe 3.0 x16, 3x PCIe 3.0 x1, 2x M.2 sockets
• Support for SLI or Crossfire GPU configurations
• Expand optical or storage drives using : 6xSATA III 6Gbps ports with options for RAID 0/1/5/10
• 1x USB 3.1, 1x USB 3.1 type C, 2x USB 3.0 and 4x USB 2.0 ports allow for connecting I/O devices
• On board audio supplied by Realtek
• Gigabit LAN Ethernet provides connectivity to a wired network
• AURA lighting control synchronises your AURA ROG devices
• Manufacturer part number : 90MB0S20-M0EAY0
• Three year manufacturer warrantyWhat can I expect from this motherboard?
The Asus TUF Z270 motherboard has been developed for the gaming enthusiast wanting a computer system that offers great performance and looks good when installed in a windowed case.
The TUF Z270 Mark 1 has been built upon Intel’s latest Z270 chipset, which has been developed for the ‘Kaby Lake’ seventh generation Intel Core processors using 14nm technology. This chipset opens up your system to faster memory capabilities and increased capacity to utilise more PCIe lanes. This lets you optimally use faster multi GPU setups or increased functionality with USB 3.1 and M.2 solid state memory sockets for faster performance.
Loaded with features
A host of exclusive ASUS TUF hardware and software features allow you to get the most from your motherboard. TUF Thermal Radar 2 monitors your motherboard and alerts you to areas which could use more cooling. TUF ESD Guard 2 keeps your electrical components protected from damage by electrical surges and dust defenders prevent dust build ups which could potentially increase system heat. The motherboard has been built with extremely durable components that have been tested to military standards and given the ASUS TUF seal of approval.
Other integrated ASUS technology comprises of Q-Connector, Q-Shield, Q-LED, Q-Dimm to make installing system hardware simple. Configuring is easy with EZ update, OC profiling, EZ flash, crash free BIOS and a TUF Engine 8+4 phase power design with power control utility helping keep your system running optimally at any given time, without error.
Built into the core of this motherboard is the AURA lighting control which lets you customise and synchronise ASUS ROG components using this feature. This lets you tailor your system to display an array of multiple colours when in use.
You can use the ASUS AI Suite 3 to monitor all of your system temps when the system is in use, and access all aspects of your computer system.
What operating systems is this motherboard compatible with?
The ASUS TUF Z270 Mark 1 motherboard is compatible with Windows 10 64-bit operating systems running a seventh generation Intel Processor. However, Windows 8.1 and 7 32/64 bit operating systems are only supported when using a sixth generation Intel processor.
|Internal I/O Ports
1x 24-Pin ATX
1x 8-Pin ATX power connector
2x USB 2.0 Headers
2x USB 3.0 Headers
1x Thunderbolt Header
1x Front Panel Audio connectors
1x Com Port Header
1x TPM Header
1x S/PDIF OUT Header
3x Thermal Sensor Headers
1x Internal MemOK button
|External I/O Ports
4x Back USB 2.0 Ports
2x Back USB 2.0 ports
1x Back Usb 3.1 Port
1x Back USB 3.1 Type C Port
1x Back HDMI
1x Back DisplayPorts
2x Back LAN ports
5x 3.5mm Audio sockets
1x S/PDIF output
1x TUF Detector USB port
1x USB Bios Flashback Button
3x PCIe 3.0 x16
3x PCIE 2.0 x1
2x M.2 Sockets
Intel LGA 1151
|Maximum Supported RAM
Dimensions & Weight
4x SATA Data cable
1x M.2 Screw
1x SLI HB Bridge (2-WAY-M)
1x ASUS Q-Shield
1x 2 in 1 Q-Connector
1x Vertical M.2 Bracket
2x PCIe x16 Dust covers
3x PCIe x1 Dust Cover
1x CPU Installation Tool
1x TUF INSIDE Sticker
|Supported RAM Speeds
DDR4 2133/ 2400(oc)/ 2666(oc)/ 2800 (oc)/ 3000(oc)/ 3200(oc)/ 3300(oc)/ 3333(oc)/ 3400(oc)/ 3466(oc)/ 3600(oc)/ 3733(oc)/ 3866(oc)
|Number Of RAM Slots
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.