ATC D01034 7,800mAh Power Bank
• The 7,800mAh capacity means it is perfect for charging a smartphone or tablet
• Recharge the internal battery in just nine hours to always have a full charge
• Two USB outputs allow you to charge allows you to charge two USB devices simultaneously
• Four LEDs to show the charge status or remaining power level
• Lightweight, compact design
• Includes micro USB cable
• Rugged IP65 protection, which protects the power bank from both water and dustWhat is a power bank?
A power bank is a device with an internal battery that will keep your portable devices charged while you are on the go. You can use it to charge smartphones, MP3 players, tablets and other devices. The power bank itself is charged up through USB power and is compact in design, allowing you to carry it around with you. Its LED indicator lights will allow you to see how much charge is remaining in the power bank as well as when it is fully charged. This power bank is IP65 rated, which means that it is water and dust proof – so you can use this power bank outdoors with confidence.
How does it connect to my device?
This power bank has two USB sockets to power your devices. Simply connect your device’s USB cable directly to the power bank to charge your device.
Is it rechargeable?
The built-in battery is a large capacity 7,800mAh battery with LED indicators to show when the battery is fully charged. The power bank includes a micro USB cable, which connects the power bank directly into a mains USB plug or PC to recharge back to full capacity.
|| 7,800 mAh
| Connection type
|| Micro USB
| Battery type
| Connection output
|| 2 USB (1 x 2.1A & 1 x 1A)
| Recharge time
|| 9 hours
| Special functions
|| IP65 water resistant & dust proof design
|| 257 g
|| 113 x 70 x 20 mm
| Package contents
|| Power Bank
|| Micro USB cable
|| Quick start guide
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.