ATEN 2 Port USB 2.0 DVI Cable KVM
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N09NR
• One DVI video console controls two USB computers
• Fully DVI-Digital specification compliant
• USB 2.0 mouse port can be used for USB hub and USB peripheral sharing*
• Computer selection via remote port selector, hotkeys, and USB mouse
• Audio-enabled - full bass response provides a rich experience for 2.1 channel surround sound systemsThe CS682 takes a giant step forward from prior models in the Petite series, by offering DVI functionality, USB 2.0 peripheral sharing, and a rich bass experience for 2.1 surround systems. Another new feature of the CS682 is the implementation of a remote port selector. This means that you can now control port switching from the desktop while the switch itself can be placed in a convenient, out of the way, location.
Furthermore, the CS682 features enhanced Video DynaSync™ technology, which stores the console monitor's EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) to optimize display resolution. Also, in addition to new hotkeys, the CS682 offers the latest mouse port-switching function - simply double-click on the scroll wheel of a USB mouse to change ports. Finally, the CS682's new Power on detection feature means that if one of the computers is powered off, switch will automatically switch to the other powered-on computer.
Featuring an unbeatable combination of DVI functionality, USB 2.0 peripheral sharing convenience, and enhanced user-friendly operations, the CS682 allows users to keep up with the latest innovations in desktop multimedia applications.