• Twin pack of meters with DCA55 allowing you to identify a variety of semiconductors and LCR40 allowing you to measure inductance, capacitance and resistance
• The DCA55 supports semiconductors such as transistors, MOSFETs, diodes, JFETs and more
• The LCR40 measures resistance from 0Ω to 2MΩ and capacitance from 0pF to 10,000µF
• Pack includes two 23A batteries for the meters
• Both meters measure just 103mm x 70mm x 20mm
• Everything comes packed in a storage caseWhat can I do with the DCA55?
The DCA55 will automatically identify and measure a wide range of semiconductor devices. It can identify the type and pinout of the part being tested. It supports bipolar NPN/PNP transistors, Darlingtons, diode-protected transistors, transistors with built-in resistors, enhancement mode MOSFETs, depletion mode MOSFETs, diodes, diode networks, LEDs, two and three lead bicolour LEDs, JFETs and many more.
What is an LCR meter?
An LCR meter is a type of electronic test equipment used to measure the inductance (L), capacitance (C), and resistance (R) of an electronic component. To do this, the meter subjects the device under test to an AC voltage source and measures the voltage across, and the current through the device.
How easy are these meters to use?
Both of these meters are very simple to read. They both automatically detect what you are trying to test and will show you on the LCD screen everything you could want to test.