Atlas IT UTP05 Ethernet Cable Analyser
• Designed and manufactured in the UK• Automatic identification of patch cables (straight through) & cross-over cables (PC to PC links or hub to hub links) and token ring cables• Fault identification & highlighting for shorted lines, open lines & swapped lines• Supplied with leads to allow testing of sockets as well as cables• Clear, user-friendly scrollable display• Support for up to 150 metres of cable
• Designed and manufactured in the UKHandheld network cable analyser UTP05 for testing RJ45 (Cat5/5e/6) style network cabling. Connect the Atlas IT UTP05 cable analyser at one end of your cabling and one of the supplied terminators to the other end. The Atlas IT UTP05 will then analyse all the lines from one end to the other and identify the connection pattern (such as straight-through, crossover, token-ring, voice/data and many more types). Any wiring faults are clearly displayed including breaks, shorts or swaps. Mini patch cables are also included to enable the testing of RJ45 sockets and their associated cabling. The Atlas IT is compatible with optional "Identified" terminators allowing for the easy analysis and identification of multiple cable runs. Suitable for Cat 5, Cat 5e and Cat 6 cabling with RJ45 style plugs or sockets (shielding not tested). A full colour Ethernet connection chart is included in the user guide. Supplied in a tough padded carry case, spare battery, 2 terminators, 2 patch cables and a user guide. Space is provided in the carry case for up to 24 identified terminators. This instrument does not measure the connection speed capability or cable length.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.