Audio-Technica AT2020USB Condenser Stand Mounted Microphone
• Stand-mounted condenser microphone that is ideal for recording audio, such as interviews, voiceovers, commentary or dictation
• Side cardioid pickup pattern to allow audio to be picked up from either side of the microphone
• USB connection for quick and easy setup with your computer or laptop
• 3.1m cable to allow you to position the microphone exactly where it is neededWhat would I use this microphone with?
This microphone will connect directly to a USB socket on devices such as laptops or desktop computers so setup can be done quickly and easily. A condenser microphone is ideal for recording audio such as podcasts or interviews to be transmitted or played back later on.
What is the advantage of having a condenser microphone?
Condenser microphones are the most common type of microphones for recording audio. They are often used in recording studios as they have a greater ability to reproduce all the audio of an instrument or voice. Using USB power, condenser microphones usually have a louder output but can be more sensitive to loud sounds.
What position does the condenser microphone pick up sound from?
This microphone has a side-cardioid pickup pattern which means it can pick up audio from either side. This will allow you place the microphone centrally, such as on a table, allowing audio to be recorded easily without having to adjust the microphone. This will allow you to easily record audio from different directions, for instance from a two way interview or round table discussion, without adjusting any equipment.
| Transducer type
| Polar pattern
| Product type
|| Stand mounted
| Connection type
| Cable length
| Detachable cable
| On/off switch
|| 50 x 162 mm
| Net weight
|| 386 g
|| 2 years
| Package contents:
|| AT2020USB+ microphone
|| Tri-pod mount
|| USB cable
|| Soft pouch
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.