PLEASE NOTE: PRICES SHOWN ONLINE ALREADY INCLUDE DISCOUNT
Audio-Technica ATM650 Handheld Dynamic Microphone
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A44UU
• Dynamic microphone that is ideal for live performances with musical instruments
• A handheld microphone that is totally portable
• Hyper-cardioid pattern to pick up audio directly from the front of the microphone
• XLR connection for universal compatibility with mixers and amplifiers
• A sensitivity of -56dB for a great quality audio even when the volume is lowWhat would I use this microphone with?
If you are after a microphone to hook up your musical instruments, then this model is ideal for you. Simply set your microphone on a stand, position it to pick up directly from your instrument and connect your microphone to your mixer or amplifier and begin playing.
What is the advantage of having a dynamic microphone?
Dynamic microphones are widely used because they’re hardwearing, relatively inexpensive and don’t need a power supply. Dynamic microphones are effective when used with loud sound sources that don’t contain a lot of detail at a very high frequency – meaning they are perfect for use with a range of instruments such as drums and guitars.
What position does the dynamic microphone pick sound up from?
This microphone has a hyper-cardioid polar pattern, which means it is extremely sensitive to sound from the top of the microphone and least sensitive from the rear and sides.
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down
Microphone Power Supply:
Microphone Battery Type:
1x ATM650 microphone
1x ATB8740 clamp
2x Threaded adapters
1x Soft pouch