Audio-Technica ATR4697 Condenser Boundary Microphone
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A51UU
About this product
- Condenser boundary microphone that is ideal for recording interviews, voiceovers, commentary or dictation
- Omni-directional pickup to allow audio to be recorded from any direction, allowing multiple people, instruments or effects to be picked up at the same time
- 3.5mm connection for quick and easy setup with a portable audio recorder, camcorder, computer, laptop or a Mac
• Condenser boundary microphone that is ideal for recording interviews, voiceovers, commentary or dictation
• Omni-directional pickup to allow audio to be recorded from any direction, allowing multiple people, instruments or effects to be picked up at the same time
• 3.5mm connection for quick and easy setup with a portable audio recorder, camcorder, computer, laptop or a Mac
• 1.5m cable to allow you to put the microphone exactly where it is needed
• A sensitivity of -46dB allows you to get an excellent response to quieter soundsWhat would I use this microphone with?
This microphone will connect directly to a 3.5mm socket on devices such as portable audio recorders so that setup is quick and easy. A condenser microphone is ideal for recording podcasts or interviews to be transmitted or played back later on.
What is the advantage of having a condenser microphone?
Condenser microphones are the most common type of microphones. They are often used in recording studios as they have a greater ability to reproduce all the audio of an instrument or voice. Using battery power, condenser microphones usually have a louder output but can be more sensitive to loud sounds.
What position does the condenser microphone pick up sound from?
This microphone has an omni-directional polar pattern which means it can pick up audio from any direction. This will allow you place the microphone centrally – on a table, for example – allowing you to record easily without having to adjust the microphone. Easily capture audio from different directions, such as a two-way interview or round table discussion, without adjusting any equipment.
6.35mm auxiliary jack
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down
Microphone Power Supply:
Microphone Battery Type:
1x ATR4697 microphone
1x 6.3mm adapter
1x LR44 battery