Audio-Technica ATR6250 Handheld Condenser Microphone
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A47UU
About this product
- Handheld condenser microphone that is ideal for use with camcorders or portable audio recorders
- Dual-cardioid design to detect audio from a specific direction, isolating background noise to give you a higher quality sound recording
- 3.5mm connection, allowing you to connect directly into your camcorder or portable audio recorders microphone input socket
• Handheld condenser microphone that is ideal for use with camcorders or portable audio recorders
• Dual-cardioid design to detect audio from a specific direction, isolating background noise to give you a higher quality sound recording
• 3.5mm connection, allowing you to connect directly into your camcorder or portable audio recorders microphone input socket
• A sensitivity of -50dBv allows you to get an excellent response to quieter sounds, ideal for interviews, drama rehearsals or dictationWhat is the advantage of having a condenser microphone?
Condenser microphones are the most common type of microphones. They are often used in recording studios as they have a greater ability to reproduce all of the audio of an instrument or voice. Using battery power, condenser microphones usually have a louder output – but they can be more sensitive to loud sounds.
What position does the condenser microphone pick up sound from?
This microphone is fitted with a dual-cardioid polar pattern, which means it is more sensitive to sounds at the front of the microphone and less sensitive at the back. The pickup is based in one direction, which makes it effective for isolating unwanted sound and gives it a high resistance to feedback.
What would I use this microphone with?
This microphone is designed to be used as an external microphone, with a camcorder or a portable voice recorder. This will allow you to capture higher quality audio, as the microphone can be used in a different location to the camera or recorder – such as in a mic stand or handheld. So whether you are recording an interview, making a demo tape for an audition or recording notes via dictation, the audio quality with be significantly improved using this external microphone compared to the built-in microphone.
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down
Microphone Power Supply:
Microphone Battery Type:
1x AA (included)
1x ATR6250 microphone
1x Camera mount
1x Mic stand base
1x Foam windscreen
2x 3.5mm cables
1x AA battery