Audio-Technica ATW-2120A Wireless Handheld Microphone
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A80UU
Free delivery available keyboard_arrow_down
See full details of delivery Options
Click & Collect available keyboard_arrow_down
• 10 pre-set channels between 487.125MHz and 678.5MHz to prevent any interference from other wireless kits
• A single wireless handheld microphone kit which is ideal for conferences, presentations and interviews
• High band UHF (ultra-high frequency) radio signals prevent interference from other devices
• Powered from 2 AA batteries (not included)
• 6.35mm and XLR outputs allow it to connect to most mixers, amplifiers and powered speakers
• The supplied microphone is unidirectional in design, and so isolates ambient noise while remaining resistant to feedbackWhat makes this kit unique?
This microphone is supplied with a single handheld microphone, which is programmed onto an ultra-high frequency range between 487.125MHz and 678.5MHz. This allows you to select a channel that prevents interference from other devices. The receiver is pre-programmed to return to and pick-up from the same channels, meaning this kit is ready to go from the moment it leaves the box. The microphone is powered from two AA batteries (not included) and is easy to set up.
Why would I choose a wireless microphone?
Wireless microphones allow you to go further than you would with a wired microphone – without the cable trailing along the floor. This gives you a greater freedom of movement without getting tangled in the wire – perfect for presenting to an audience or even singing in a room where cables could cause a hazard.
Will the signals be interfered with?
This microphone kit is programmed with an ultra-high frequency, so cordless telephones, radios and walkie-talkies will not interfere with these microphones when they are in use. This means you can use this wireless microphone without fear of picking up any other signals.
How easy is the microphone and receiver to set up?
This Audio-Technica ATW-2120A kit is simple to set up. Once you have removed everything from the box, simply install two AA batteries (not included) into the handheld microphone, plug the receiver into a mains power socket and then connect the receiver to a mixer, amplifier or powered speaker. Once you have set the volume to your preferred level and channel, you are ready to get underway with your event.
|Product type||Handheld wireless system|
|Connection type||Unbalanced 6.3mm mono jack / balanced XLRM|
|Cable length||Not included|
|Dimensions||ATW-R2100a: 210mm x 44mm x 162.2mm|
|ATW-T220a Handheld:229mm x 53.5mm|
|Net weight||Packaged: 2600g|
|Package contents:||ATW-R2100a Receiver|
|ATW-T220a Handheld microphone|
|2 UHF antennas|