Audio-Technica PRO41 Handheld Dynamic Microphone
• Dynamic handheld microphone that is ideal for live performances
• Cardioid pickup pattern that selects audio from the top of the microphone while minimising background noise
• XLR connector that allows a simple and quick connection to other audio equipment such as mixers or amplifiers
• 4.5m cable included that allows the performer to move about on stage
• A sensitivity of -55dBv means softer performances can also be picked upWhat would I use this microphone with?
This microphone is great for a variety of live audio uses – including seminars, presentations or even a karaoke evening. Its rugged design and construction give you an improved performance and protection from over-enthusiastic use and can be used time and again, making it great to start off with. The standard XLR output can be used with both XLR and 6.35mm mixers and amplifiers, depending on cable or adapter used.
What is the advantage of having a dynamic microphone?
Dynamic microphones are widely used because they’re hard-wearing, relatively inexpensive and don’t need a power supply. Dynamic microphones are effective when used with loud sound sources that don’t contain a lot of detail at a very high frequency, meaning they are perfect for use with a vocal performer such as a singer or announcer.
What position does the dynamic microphone pick sound up from?
This microphone has a cardioid polar pattern, which means it is more sensitive to sound at the front of the unit and least sensitive at the back. The pickup is based in one direction, which makes it effective for isolating unwanted sound and gives it a high resistance to feedback from speakers. This makes it a perfect microphone for using in a live performance environment such as on a stage.
| Transducer type
| Polar pattern
| Product type
| Impedance (Ohms)
|| 300 ohm
|| -55 dB
| Connection type
| Cable length
|| 4.5 m
| Detachable cable
| On/off switch
|| 53.1 x 185 mm
| Net weight
|| 304 g
|| 2 years
| Package contents:
|| PRO41 microphone
|| ATB8740 clamp
|| Threaded adapter
|| Soft pouch
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.