• MR260 dual mode wireless audio receiver and transmitter from August
• Bluetooth connectivity with aptX Low Latency technology for premium sound quality
• Automatically reconnects to Bluetooth-enabled devices when in range
• Connects to wired products through standard 3.5mm headphone socket
• Adapts TV and car stereo systems to receive Bluetooth transmissions
• Built-in rechargeable battery offers up to nine hours of use on each full charge
• Wireless operating range of up to 10 metres
Transmit your tunes
The August MR260 transmits audio from TVs and home theatre systems to any Bluetooth-enabled speakers or headphones. It also receives audio transmissions from devices such as smartphones and tablets so you can wirelessly send music to systems that are not already Bluetooth-enabled. The standard 3.5mm output socket makes this transmitter compatible with most home set ups. At a width of just five centimetres, it can be discretely attached to any system without disrupting your style. With a range of up to ten metres, the MR260 can provide lag-free audio comfortably throughout your living area.
Great for portable play
Take your tunes on the go without having to switch between too many devices by using the MR260’s receiver mode. It can be plugged into devices, such as car stereos and non-Bluetooth-enabled headphones, to allow them to receive audio via Bluetooth from your smartphone or tablet. This makes it easier than ever to add your favourite soundtrack to your day-to-day life. The built-in rechargeable battery provides up to nine hours of play time per full charge of approximately an hour and a half.