• WR320 wireless multiroom receiver by August
• Connect multiple speakers across rooms with separate control through your smartphone
• Connects to both Apple and Android smartphones and tablets via WiFi connectivity with optional Bluetooth mode
• Choice of optical and 3.5mm output for wired connections
• Stream playlists and live radio stations via WiFi using smartphone apps including Tidal and Spotify
• Operation range of up to 100 metres
Transmit your tunes
Get the best quality sound out of all your favourite music with the WR320 multiroom audio receiver from August. This device connects multiple speakers between rooms without compromising on sound quality, to create a complete wireless sound system throughout the house. Offering an operation range of up to 100 metres, you should have no trouble connecting all your speaker systems for fully comprehensive music management in your home. With a choice of optical or 3.5mm output, this transmitter is designed to be compatible with almost any device.
Stream from your favourite apps
The WR320 uses WiFi connectivity to sync with your smartphone or tablet. It also has a Bluetooth mode option to ensure that you can always connect. This allows you to stream the music saved on your phone directly to your speakers. You can also transmit the audio from your favourite apps – whether that’s live radio or your own Spotify playlists – via the WR320. This gives you all the convenience of an app with high quality, crystal clear sound transmission.
Room by room control
Once you have connected your speakers to the WR320, you’ll be able to control them all remotely through the free August Alink app on your smartphone. This can be downloaded from both Google Play and the Apple Store via the QR codes in the instruction manual. You can use this to manage the music you stream to all your speakers. Using the app, you can link them together to amplify music throughout your home or manage them separately to control different playlists from room to room.