• Connect and record up to four analogue cameras
• Up to 960H resolution recording
• View your cameras remotely using a computer or smart phone
• Connect to any display with BNC, VGA or HDMI
• Connect cameras with audio or microphones to record audioDownload the app to remotely view your AV Tech CCTV live stream!
What CCTV cameras can I use with this DVR?
This DVR has four channels which allow you to connect and record up to four analogue cameras with BNC connections. The 960H resolution gives DVD quality pictures that are more than five times larger than standard CIF security systems.
Can I access my cameras away from home?
You can use a smartphone/tablet to access your CCTV cameras remotely wherever you are using your web browser.
How do I monitor my CCTV cameras?
The systems preconfigured settings mean this DVR can be set up straight with ease straight out of the box. The BNC, VGA and HDMI outputs allow this DVR to be connected to a range of TVs and monitors, with the VGA and HDMI working simultaneously. With a 4TB hard drive installed, you can record up to approximately 28 days on the highest quality setting with four cameras. This can be extended by using the systems motion control settings.