• Record gameplay videos at an uncompressed 1080p 60fps
• Requires no drivers for use, easily integrated into open streaming software
• Flexible audio connection lets you choose to record digitally over HDMI or analogue audio over 3.5mm jack
• Compressed video output uses less bandwidth allowing you to install multiple LGHD2’s in one pc and capture from several sources
• Triangular mesh shroud gives you excellent protection and ventilation while allowing the LED lighting to shine through
• RECentral 3 software allows you to broadcast and record in HD at the same time
• Live background removal feature increases your stream/video immersion without a green screen
• Picture in picture allows you to place great overlays on your stream or video
• Twitchalerts integration lets you show off new subscription and followers while displaying your chat to your stream
• Live editing gives you the ability to cut, trim and merge your video while its being recorded
• Embedded sharing lets you share your livestream to all your social media platforms with one simple clickTop Quality Gaming Capture
The AVermedia Live Gamer HD 2 is designed to be the best of the best when it comes to speed and quality. It captures uncompressed 1080p 60fps videos, making recording simpler, smoother and sharper while delivering low latency video to your monitor. This means that you can stream and record in high quality while still maintaining a fluid gameplay experience.
Who needs drivers?
Installing a component in your PC can be very frustrating considering the number of drivers and software you may need to install. Thanks to the driver free installation of the Live Gamer HD 2, you can simply pop the card into a free PCIe slot on your motherboard, turn your computer on, run a compatible recording or streaming software and you’re ready to go!
Flexible Audio Connections
It’s always good to have as many audio options as possible when it comes to producing gameplay content. The Live Gamer HD 2 gives you the choice of recording gameplay and sourcing the audio directly from the HDMI input, or you could insert a 3.5mm audio device to capture analogue audio from your console. Thanks to the 3.5mm audio output you can even output to a mixer for more control over the audio mixing.
Compressed Video Output
Aside from uncompressed recording, the AVermedia Live Gamer HD 2 also gives you the choice to use compressed video output and use less transmission bandwidth. By doing this you can integrate multiple LGHD2’s into one PC and therefore capture gameplay and transmit from more than one source. This can be great for streamers who want to capture from multiple consoles and don’t want to worry about switching cables, or tournament organisers who want the view of different contenders available to the production team. This feature does require a multi-card support software to operate.
RECentral 3 Software
AVermedia’s RECentral 3 software is included with the Live Gamer HD 2, allowing you to increase the production value behind your gameplay videos and streaming content. It includes new features such as live background removal, picture in picture and twitchalerts integration. It also allows you to edit your gameplay live as the gameplay is being recorded rather than having to go through hours of recording. You can even link your social media accounts to the software and share your footage or livestream with simple click within RECentral!