• High-quality, 16mm cardioid capsule vocal USB microphone• Award-winning Pro Tools® composing, recording, editing, and mixing features
• 3.5mm stereo headphone socket to monitor without latency
• Mix up to 24 tracks (16 audio tracks and 8 virtual instrument tracks)
• Integrated learning tools make it easy to create music
• Built-in composing features, including MIDI sequencing and Score editing
• Includes over 100 different virtual instruments
• Powerful, pro-quality effects including reverb, EQ, and guitar amp/distortion effects
• Comes with over 3 GB of audio loops to quickly construct songs and ideas
• Easily record up to two instruments at once
• Compatible with PC and Mac computers
• Includes desktop mic stand and carrying case
• Compatible with GarageBand and other music softwareAvid® Vocal Studio transforms your computer into an easy-to-use recording studio. Powered by the same technology behind many of today’s greatest hits, the system includes a streamlined combination of Avid software and hardware - the Pro Tools® SE music creation application and M-Audio® Producer USB microphone. Simply connect the studio-quality mic to your computer, fire up the software, and record stunning vocals for use in songs, soundtracks, podcasts, or voice-overs. Then use Pro Tools SE to polish your performance, add effects, and more. Whether you’re singing the next radio hit or narrating your video production, you’ll sound great with Avid Vocal Studio.
Make music in minutes
With integrated learning and creation tools, Pro Tools® SE makes it easy to start creating all styles of music—from hip-hop and electronic, to pop, funk, jazz, rock, and blues. There’s a wide array of music creation templates and a huge (3 GB!) audio loop library so you can play along with drum grooves or add your own percussion, bass and instrument lines.
Record professional-sounding vocals and more
Created by the same engineers that design professional recording technology for studios around the world, the M-Audio® Producer USB microphone features a large diaphragm to capture the subtle nuances of male and female vocal performances. And, unlike many USB mics, the included software drivers allow you
to listen to your performance in real time - without the delays that otherwise plague computer-based recording. You can also use the microphone to capture instruments and other audio sources.
Over 100 virtual instruments
After you record your own tracks, you can use the included "virtual" instruments to add even more depth and variety to your music. Pro Tools SE features over 100 studio-quality virtual instruments - from piano, organ, and synth, to guitars, bass, strings, and percussion - so you can create complete songs without a band.
Pro Tools SE turns your computer into a full-featured recording studio, complete with powerful effects to mix your tracks together. Make professional-sounding mixes by applying reverb, delay, EQ, compression, chorus, flanger, and many others. Pro Tools SE also delivers classic guitar amp and distortion
effects to create great guitar sounds - without a noisy amplifier.