Find similar products here
Bare Conductive Electric Paint Jar - 50ml
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A13YH
- Draw circuits, paint sensors, and create electro-conductive objects
- Easy application 50ml of conductive adhesive which dispenses up to 25 metres
- Can be used on plastics, paper, textiles, and conventional electronics
- Non-toxic, water soluble and air drying solution
- Ideal for use with Touch Board (Order Code: A15YH) and other design electronics
- Suitable for ages 14+
Draw circuits and sensors out of paint
Bare Conductive’s Electric Paint is an innovative, electronically conductive medium. You can draw circuits and sensors, and connect ordinary objects to a circuit to create electro-conductive projects. Electric paint is ideal for any electronics project, as it can be used as a conductive adhesive on almost any material including plastics, paper and textiles, as well as conventional electronics.
Electric paint works great with stencils and screen printing, ensuring you produce precise shapes especially when intricate details are involved. It can also be used for cold soldering, an easy and quick alternative to using a soldering iron to join components to other materials. Electric paint allows you to control and create connections without limits.
Bare Conductive’s kits and accessories are suitable for anyone 14+, no matter what skill level. Electric Paint is an ideal accessory to any electronics project, but was designed for use with Bare Conductive boards like the Touch Board (code: A15YH) and Pi Cap (code: A14YH).