Battle Hard i5-6400 CPU 4GB RAM Gold Motherboard & Processor Bundle
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A03UU
About this product
- Processor, motherboard and memory pre-assembled for quick start PC build and easy upgrading – ensuring compatibility
- Intel Core i5-6400 quad-core 2.7GHz (3.3GHz boost speed), 6MB cache CPU – gives you great gaming, working and multitasking performance
- Corsair Vengeance LPX 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR4, 2400MHz, CL14 (14-16-16-31) RAM module for terrific performance
• Processor, motherboard and memory pre-assembled for quick start PC build and easy upgrading – ensuring compatibility
• Intel Core i5-6400 quad-core 2.7GHz (3.3GHz boost speed), 6MB cache CPU – gives you great gaming, working and multitasking performance
• Corsair Vengeance LPX 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR4, 2400MHz, CL14 (14-16-16-31) RAM module for terrific performance
• ASUS Z170-P Intel Socket LGA 1151 ATX motherboard with HDMI, DVI-D and 8-channel HD audio
• Has the following input and output (I/O) ports: 1 x USB 3.1 type-C, 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) LAN port, 3 x audio jack(s), 1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple), 1 x PS/2 mouse (green), 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI-D
• Expansion ports available for you to use: 4 x DIMM (3 x free, max 64 GB DDR4), 1 x PCI express (PCIe) 3.0/2.0 x 16 (1 x free), 1 x PCI express (PCIe) 3.0/2.0 x 16 (x4 mode), 2 x PCI express (PCIe) 3.0/2.0 x 1 (2 x free), 2 x PCI (2 x free), 4 x SATA III 6 Gb/s ports (4 x free), 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key - type 2242, 2260, 2280 storage device supported
What can I do with this bundle?
Our gold grade Battle Hard gaming motherboard bundle supplies you with an advanced base for building a PC gaming system. It consist of an Intel Core i5-6400 2.7GHz CPU, ASUS’s Z170-P ATX motherboard and a 4GB Corsair Vengeance LPX RAM module. All you’ll need to add to this to get a system going is a power supply, hard drive or SSD, operating system, graphics card and a case to house it all.
How good is the processor?
The Intel quad-core i5-6400 CPU has a base clock speed of 2.7GHz and a boost speed of 3.3GHz. This boost speed is automatically achieved by the processor through use of Intel’s Turbo Boost technology 2.0. With this technology, the system determines if you need the extra power and, if temperatures allow, you’ll get the increased speed on one core. Overall this processor gives you the ability to game and multitask for improved productivity thanks to its excellent performance.
What makes this motherboard different?
ASUS’s Z170-P motherboard is great for any rig that you would like to future-proof and be able to upgrade in the future. This is primarily thanks to its multitude of connections and expansion slots. It has USB 3.1 type-C connection and an M.2 third generation M key socket, allowing you to use faster M.2 SDDs for faster boot and load time in your games.
The motherboard has been built with 5X Protection II – the finest components, an excellent circuit design and exacting standards to guarantee quality and long-term durability has been used, resulting in exceptional protection and stability for your build. One example of this is the exclusive circuit design, which has built-in voltage regulators that protect other components from damage caused by unexpected high level voltage surges. Second-generation ASUS T-Topology has also been included, allowing you to overclock DDR4 memory modules, with up to 3400MHz rated RAM supported.
How much memory is supplied?
Pre-installed on the motherboard is an 4GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 memory stick (RAM module) which runs at 2400MHz. It’s heatspreader is made of pure aluminium, and the eight-layer PCB aids with providing faster heat dissipation. The PCB design also allows for higher overclocking headroom. Support for XMP 2.0 gives you trouble-free and automatic overclocking. Since only one DIMM slot is used, you’ll have three other slots free for future upgrades.
Motherboard & Processor Bundle
Intel Core i5-6400 2.7 GHz (3.3 GHz boost speed) processor
ASUS Z170-P Intel LGA 1151 ATX motherboard
External I/O Ports:
1 x USB 3.1 type-C
2 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) LAN port
3 x audio jack(s)
1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
1 x HDMI
1 x DVI-D
Intel Socket LGA 1151
Number Of Threads:
Number Of Physical Cores:
Yes - Intel HD graphics 530
Onboard Realtek ALC887 8 channel high definition audio codec
Stock cooler supplied with CPU (pre-installed)
Stock thermal paste supplied with CPU (pre-applied)
Minimum Power Supply: