• Wireless audio adapter to connect your Bluetooth smart device into almost any wired speaker or Hi-Fi system
• Bluetooth v4.0 with backwards compatibility to version 2.1
• Phono and 3.5mm output allows you to connect to the most common sockets on your sound system
• Transmits up to 10 metres, so you don’t need to be near the adapter to send music to it
• Built in aptX codec gives you a near CD quality audio through the stream
• NFC pairing makes it easy to link your smart device to the adapterWhat does the StreamPort do?
The StreamPort universal adapter allows you to connect Bluetooth enabled devices, such as smartphones, tablets and some computers, into non-Bluetooth speakers and Hi-Fi systems. This gives you a complete wire free solution to play your music through your existing speaker system, from a distance of up to 10 metres, without having to buy an expensive upgraded version.
What connections do I need to use this adapter?
This adapter comes with two different connections allowing you to use the most appropriate for your device. It comes with a 3.5mm jack connection, allowing you to plug into any normal auxiliary socket. It also comes with a twin phono output, allowing you to connect to your phono inputs on Hi-Fi systems.
How do I use the near field communication (NFC) to connect?
The near field communication has been created to make pairing your smartphone to the device easier than before. Simply hold your NFC enabled smartphone within 10cm of the adapter and it will connect after a few seconds. So you don’t need to mess around with the settings to pair your device to the adapter.